"Savory Sparkles"
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Callenny and Marie amiibo ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Splatoon❤️

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Lbggamer
Thomas the hype engine is stopping at your location all aboard

Callie vs Marie splatfest confirmed look at the posters Ye sure it may be for effect but since when has it ever been for effect with Nintendo also it's purple vs green

The tide goes out is calories song here is Marie's
It's called night of the sumisoae

Last edited:

Flareth

Inkling Fleet Admiral
So, let me get this straight: you buy the amiibos, you scan them, you pick a song, and then when a Splatfest rolls around they'll perform that song in the plaza with the same dances used in their live concerts. Not how I imagined these to work, but it seems neat regardless.

I may pick them up if I ever come into more money. And the new Inkling Girl, if I can figure out what to do with the one I have already.

Ye sure it may be for effect but since when has it ever been for effect with Nintendo
Not to say that you don't have a point, but... I can think of such a time.

Splatoon❤️

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Lbggamer
New dance moves for Callie and Marie?

What happened to giving our playable Inklings dance moves, like that one trailer?
Hmm a point there that was just eye candy for the viewers I suppose

What happened to giving our playable Inklings dance moves, like that one trailer?
No you listen to that song then its the squid sisters squid bears hub if you like atleast that's what I believe
Ye I can but when it comes to Splatoon there literally is never anything for effect in recent memory

Oh wait inkling dance moves *facepalm*

NovaScienceNever

Senior Squid

They're not really new, seeing as the routines come from the two "Squid Sisters Live!" concerts that have been held.

So, let me get this straight: you buy the amiibos, you scan them, you pick a song, and then when a Splatfest rolls around they'll perform that song in the plaza with the same dances used in their live concerts. Not how I imagined these to work, but it seems neat regardless.
That's you imagining how it works. It's more likely that the plaza gets converted to it's splatfest state for a period of time. I'm curious to see if you can still walk around the plaza like you can during splatfest, and have Callie and Marie's voices fade in and out depending on your posistion. That way, we can get even more instrumentals of Splatoon songs.

Ansible

Squid Savior From the Future
Community Ambassador
Aw~, I almost regret my finally buying the three-pack just recently at a deep discount. I like the look of the re-colors better. Oh well!

Here's hoping the Squid Sisters amiibos are more than just a sound test. Otherwise I might buy those in the far future when a deep discount rolls around.

Hero of Lime

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Link643
Switch Friend Code
SW-5339-5185-8796.
Part of me wants to preorder the Callie and Marie amiibos, but I can't imagine they will be that popular with people who don't care about Splatoon, aside from some die hard amiibo collectors. Then again, collectors and scalpers are vicious with amiibos. Maybe it's best to play it safe and preorder them.

Ryuji

Inkling Commander
NNID
Ryuji777x
Woo! Finally Aori and Hotaru amiibo! Now everyone's happy! I'll be in Japan when they're released, so I'll be buying them there. How convenient ^^

Splatoon❤️

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Lbggamer
Wait if the colours are redone will the weapons be, that is actually possible we could get the same gear but custom like a custom hero roller replica

Also now that the callie and Marie rumour is true it's got me questioning could playable octolings still happen I mean everyone's forgotten bout the idea with amiibos sheldons picks and apparent updates stopping but we shouldn't rule out the possibility

Ulk

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Die-Ulk-Nudel
Woo! Finally Aori and Hotaru amiibo! Now everyone's happy! I'll be in Japan when they're released, so I'll be buying them there. How convenient ^^
Not so optimistic. A few of us like me want amiibos to be useful in gameplay too. If they end up truly just unlocking songs, I can imagine that I'm not the only one who'd be heartbroken. I'd leave you guys a wall of text in the salt thread instead.

Though of course it makes the majority happy either way, and it's definitely a good thing regardless of how useless or useful they are.

Leronne

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Leronne
Switch Friend Code
SW-2169-0003-5242
I told myself i'll never buy amiibo's, but depending on what the recolored amiibo's have, i might just get them (and the rest too while i'm at it). I really like the inkling boy since it matches my skin color, i just wish it wasn't wearing the gold hi-horses, i hate those shoes so much.

Flareth

Inkling Fleet Admiral
That's you imagining how it works. It's more likely that the plaza gets converted to it's splatfest state for a period of time. I'm curious to see if you can still walk around the plaza like you can during splatfest, and have Callie and Marie's voices fade in and out depending on your posistion. That way, we can get even more instrumentals of Splatoon songs.
Huh, I kinda like the sound of that better, even if it's no less limited in function. Of course, if they did anything more I'm sure we'd be seeing another round of P2W complaints (no offense).

Joseph Staleknight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
JStaleknight
Switch Friend Code
SW-1169-3473-1031
Definitely going for the Squid Sisters amiibo. The same songs for Splatfest get kinda repetitive after a while. Plus, night-time Inkopolis whenever! Who can say no to that?

CM2

Inkling Cadet
NNID
chenmaster2
Definitely going for the Squid Sisters amiibo. The same songs for Splatfest get kinda repetitive after a while. Plus, night-time Inkopolis whenever! Who can say no to that?
We don't know if we can even change the song during Splatfest with Squid Sisters amiibo but if we can then I'm all in because that would be such a great feature to have.

Shirma Akayaku

Pro Squid
NNID
Toadette75
Hey everyone! I'm super excited for Callie and Marie! (I plan on getting them both). Since the Squid Sisters amiibo are gonna have new songs attached to them, they'll be posted on the "All Splatoon Music" thread once they are released for all our ears to enjoy! :D

Jei-Cos

Full Squid
NNID
JeiCos
I'm VERY excited for these. I don't care what the function of them is. I hardly use the ones that are already out as it is..I'll be buying both sets eventually. I can't say for sure on the release date, but still, I'll get them when I can. For me, it's more of a collection thing..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom