• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Calling All Save Scummers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Switch Friend Code
SW-7067-7083-1429
I wasn't really sure where to post this (is there a questions or requests forum I'm not seeing?) so I'm gonna stick it here. I'm looking for someone to create a guide as to how save scumming for three of the same sub ability works, and what the most effective methods of doing it are. I've seen several users on SquidBoards who seem to know what they're talking about in regards to the subject, so it would be really awesome if some of them would fully explain how they scum.

So basically, if you are experienced in the field of save scumming for three of the same ability on gear, please reply to this thread, explaining your process in detail. If you're feeling extra confident, post it to the Guides Forum instead and link it here ;) . Any explanation on this subject for save-scumming newbies like me would be appreciated :)

Kat

Wet, Warm & Sticky
NNID
FunkyFlump
Well that was simple. Locking but I'll keep the thread around to let people know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom