CALLING ALL SQUIDS/KIDS!! Squid Files (Recruiting!)

Chomp1024

Inkling
NNID
Chomp

*RECRUITMENT IS NOW CLOSED! THANKS SO MUCH TO EVERYONE WHO SIGNED UP! :)*

CALLING ALL SQUIDS/KIDS!!

The new squids on the block, Squid Files, are currently looking for more members to join our ranks. Here are the requirements:

1. Must at least be A+ rank.
2. Must be at least 15.
3. Gotta have a positive attitude. (Its alright to have bad days. Just don't take out your stress on teammates or during games. If you need a minute, go take one.)
4. Gotta be committed. We're scheduling team squads on weekend nights. Miss too many without a proper reason and you'll be deemed as inactive.
5. You need a Discord account in order to get into our chat.
6. Voice Chat is mandatory. You need some sort of mic so we can hear you during matches. We don't care what your voice sounds like, no ones gonna make fun of you. :)
7. Probably the most important requirement: You need to like memes. We post them all the time and if you have a problem with that you might as well leave.

This isn't a requirement, but we're looking for people who main shooters. For example, we need someone who's great with the Splattershots, any of the Gals, or Blasters. We have enough Snipers and we have a pretty good Roller main already. (lol its me. xD) But no worries if you are any of those things! The more the merrier!

We hope you're interested in signing up and thanks in advance! Go ahead and let me know if you're interested and I'll message you.
From,
The Squid Files

Last edited:

Gatsby

Pro Squid

CALLING ALL SQUIDS/KIDS!!
The new squids on the block, Squid Files, are currently looking for more members to join our ranks. Here are the requirements:

1. Must at least be A+ rank.
2. Must be at least 15.
3. Gotta have a positive attitude. (Its alright to have bad days. Just don't take out your stress on teammates or during games. If you need a minute, go take one.)
4. Gotta be committed. We're scheduling team squads on weekend nights. Miss too many without a proper reason and you'll be deemed as inactive.
5. You need a Discord account in order to get into our chat.
6. Voice Chat is mandatory. You need some sort of mic so we can hear you during matches. We don't care what your voice sounds like, no ones gonna make fun of you. :)
7. Probably the most important requirement: You need to like memes. We post them all the time and if you have a problem with that you might as well leave.

This isn't a requirement, but we're looking for people who main shooters. For example, we need someone who's great with the Splattershots, any of the Gals, or Blasters. We have enough Snipers and we have a pretty good Roller main already. (lol its me. xD) But no worries if you are any of those things! The more the merrier!

We hope you're interested in signing up and thanks in advance! Go ahead and let me know if you're interested and I'll message you.
From,
The Squid Files
So I'm interested pm me with more information about the squad I'll see what happens.

Thanks,

Gatsby

Zac.RAR

Inkster Jr.
NNID
sirboopsalot
I'd like to join! I'm 16 and I'm a B+ currently but I've gotten to A and am usually in A-. I love memes and use discord voice chat regularly. I'm in CST zone and am available almost all the time except for tuesdays. I main most rapid shooters specifically splattershots, splattershot pros, splash o matics, and squelchers. I can also play rollers, blasters, brushes, and chargers. I hope to hear from you, thanks :)

Wo334

Inkling
Hi, I'm interested in joining your group. I'm 16 years old, level 50 and rank S. The weapons I use the most and with which I play best as of right now are: Custom Jet Squelcher, Berry Splattershot Pro, Slosher Deco, Octobrush, Krak-On Splat Roller.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

PS: What time zone are you in? I'm in CE(S)T (Europe).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom