• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Camp Triggerfish finally being added to rotation

redacteddd

Banned (6 points)
It's happening alright, and the description mentions something about floodgates that change access to parts of the map. This is one of those technical stages the devs were talking about i guess.

EDIT: Kinda weird they announced this a day in advance though

Last edited:

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146
Eh, hope there are more technical stages. Only one seems lackluster. Hopefully they add more in August.

Thebluehero

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
YoloSwaggie
Eh, hope there are more technical stages. Only one seems lackluster. Hopefully they add more in August.
This is the last one that's on the disk, so from now on it's real DLC. I think I heard something about them wanting to release technical stages later on so I think you can safely look forward to more advanced maps :)

Joseph Staleknight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
JStaleknight
Switch Friend Code
SW-1169-3473-1031
Geez, those floodgates are definitely going to be a game changer in Turf Wars. I can already imagine trying to target the side opposite the enemy area when the clock starts ticking down to that moment.

Well, looking forward to seeing it in rotation on Saturday!

Zero Revolution

Pro Squid
NNID
Zeedief123
Switch Friend Code
SW-8519-0178-2889
I was really hyped for this stage even before the game's release, really great to see it's finally coming, and it more interesting than I thought it'd be!

RoyLee

Inkling Commander
NNID
InfernoUprising
About Time! This is my most hyped map in the game! Please be good!!

Ryuji

Inkling Commander
NNID
Ryuji777x
Tower Control will literally be the death of everyone on this map. The description makes it sound as if the tower will be a sort of boat, and we all know how fun that will be.

SuperMii3D

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
Tower Control will literally be the death of everyone on this map. The description makes it sound as if the tower will be a sort of boat, and we all know how fun that will be.
Well duh. Everyone knows squids cant swim :troll:

cool6012

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Cool6012
Finally, seems really cool. Gotta say I did not expect flood gates, but I do welcome more technical maps like these.

StanleyJ

Inkling
NNID
jonstanley
Hurrah! I wonder now there are 9 maps, will there be 3 (rather than 2) in rotation on Turf War & Ranked, ie: like how it is during SplatFest?

Pivi

Inkling Cadet
NNID
HeroPivi
Oh finally! I feel this is the most hyped up stage since it's been shown a large amount in trailers before the game came out.

After this stage I'd assume Rainmaker is on the way, then while they're filtering in new (on disk) weapons, possibly they can slip in new clothes and even stages throughout the rest of the summer into the fall.

1o2

Inkling Cadet
You see now a smart squid would've chosen Team Waterslides, readying their body for the extreme amount of water on this map. Now all us losers can swim perfectly fine in this water, easily crushing those Team Rollercoasters on this incredibly bias of a map.

On a serious note, hopefully there will be 3 maps in rotation at a time after they add this in.

Zero Revolution

Pro Squid
NNID
Zeedief123
Switch Friend Code
SW-8519-0178-2889
I feel like they would've mentioned changing the rotation to 3 maps at a time if they were, but it'd make sense to do so being that there's now double the amount of maps in the game as there were at launch.

SuperMii3D

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
This is probably the last stage before the August update. I wonder what thats going to bring to the table. We might get a new stage or two.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom