• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Can some please explain what just happened.

RamenNoodles

Pro Squid
NNID
waterman12
I was on ranked battle on kelp dome.When the clock was counting down only 3 people were at spawn. An inkling wearing a samurai outfit was walking on the grate at the beginning. Was he a hacker? I am so confused.

Floating Eyeball

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Stanley618
I think it's probably a glitch from someone disconnecting, I don't think anyone would be motivated to hack into your battle, unless they were on the other team and got to the goal faster. Did you see who was wearing the samurai outfit at the end?

RamenNoodles

Pro Squid
NNID
waterman12
He was on my team and he was just walking there and then he turned to face us and started squidbagging.

Floating Eyeball

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Stanley618
So he started squidbagging the other team, or he was on your team and then squidbagged your team?

GirlyMii

Senior Squid
NNID
Miipopal
Oh the grate by your spawn? You can walk there and if you do rapid squidbagging you won't fall through. Maybe he was super excited.
I know when it's a for sure win for a team and they have the rainmaker they do a squidbag party. I've witnessed this a few times.

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
Oh the grate by your spawn? You can walk there and if you do rapid squidbagging you won't fall through. Maybe he was super excited.
I know when it's a for sure win for a team and they have the rainmaker they do a squidbag party. I've witnessed this a few times.
I'm pretty sure he means he was walking around before the match even started.

It's very hard to hack Splatoon, especially if you want to hack character abilities rather than just data values, but the is a possibility he might be a hacker.

RamenNoodles

Pro Squid
NNID
waterman12
He was walking before the match even started I was so confused.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom