Can Someone Please Help Me?

Ashtroid

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-6472-0346-9805
Hello! So I'm looking to create my own Splatoon 2 Clan and have already made a group page for it. The only problem is, it won't let me upload my logo and cover images. Whenever I upload my cover it just gives me an error and then whenever I upload my logo it says that the changes were saved but it still is the default, black and white squid photo.
If anyone can help me with this I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks!​

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
This website seems to be having ongoing problems with the uploading and usage of images, unfortunately. I'd recommend making a thread in forum support about it. That won't guarantee that they'll do something, but the more people informing them of the problem, the better.

Ashtroid

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-6472-0346-9805
This website seems to be having ongoing problems with the uploading and usage of images, unfortunately. I'd recommend making a thread in forum support about it. That won't guarantee that they'll do something, but the more people informing them of the problem, the better.
Okay, thank you!

Slush

Inkling
NNID
hsmazz
Switch Friend Code
SW-0765-1586-1500
Hello! So I'm looking to create my own Splatoon 2 Clan and have already made a group page for it. The only problem is, it won't let me upload my logo and cover images. Whenever I upload my cover it just gives me an error and then whenever I upload my logo it says that the changes were saved but it still is the default, black and white squid photo.
If anyone can help me with this I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks!​
SAME FOR ME

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom