cash

TeaBee

Inkster Jr.
NNID
BuzzyTeaBee
I need a lot of Cash for my plan with Splatoon. I'd have to say around 3 mil or more. I say in the millions because gear hunting/crafting takes a while. I'll also need to max them all out and have 3 of the same sub abilities. Each of the sub abilities will need to support the main (if possible).

This is kind of an experiement. I wanna make each outfit be based on different scenarios. I mean scenarios like Stages, play style, modes, and weapons. I'll be documenting all of this. Currently I only have the brand ratio (the whole 5x or 1/2x thing for generating subs) . I'm going to write down routes from quickest to longest based on weapons and abilities. I'll also include routes where normal jumping as a squid might catch others off-guard or help sneak past players. I might even mention blind spots, like the least suspecting areas on a stage. An example would be the bushes in Arowana Mall. The bushes aren't really a "blind" spot since you can just ink away enemy ink, but some players don't. I guess a better example would be hiding behind the side of the ramps that the grates are connected to.

The documenting part is easy, the only trouble I'm having right now is with Cash/Exp. I know that Rank Mode gives better Exp and Cash, but since I'm an S rank I'm kind of worried about losing my rank. Still, since this an experiment that could improve gameplay for anyone. Maybe I should make a sacrifice since I'm making plans. On the otherhand, I could try Squad battles where as an S rank I don't get any penalties (I know I'm a coward for it). The only problem is that I don't have a squad. I could try Turf Wars but that would take a while. So it's spend my time inking turf for low pay or taking a risk. Either way, I have to see this through and I find it fun.

PS: Does anyone think I should add pictures for specific areas I point out? This also includes "blind spots".

PSS: I probably should have posted this in a different discussion. I don't know like a competitive discussion or something with plans.

Last edited:

Sparkly Ink

Full Squid
NNID
SparklyGabite
I think I have almost 500k. Almost all of the abilities on my clothes are unlocked aside from a few 3 star shirts (working on them!). I have been adding snails to all of my other clothes, too.

chubbypickle

Inkling Cadet
i've been taking a break from my main so it will take a bit longer to max out my cash but i've gotten 3 characters with 3 different main guns 1 for rainmaker (zap)1 for tower control (jr.) and 1 for splatzone (kraken roller) so according to what ranked game is on i just log onto that character. it took time to master all guns to stay in A+ and S and get perfect gear but i'm there now so another accoplishment now i just want to hit 1 character with S+........................

chubbypickle

Inkling Cadet
so at 9 mil right now i plan on maxing out at the next splatfest will post a pic soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom