• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Casual player looking for someone to splat with

SquidPerson23

Inkling
NNID
l0rdmmm
Hey there! I want to find a casual squad to mess around with on turf war or rank up with. I live in pst, and can usually get on most afternoons except saturdays. I do have a skype, so if you want, we can do voice chat. I'm currently B-, and main aerospray rg. Please reply to this thread if you'd like to have me

Shuggi

Senior Squid
NNID
Splatshuggi
Hey there! I want to find a casual squad to mess around with on turf war or rank up with. I live in pst, and can usually get on most afternoons except saturdays. I do have a skype, so if you want, we can do voice chat. I'm currently B-, and main aerospray rg. Please reply to this thread if you'd like to have me
Hi there! I'm an A rank krak on/ custom jet main.

NNID
Finion
Hello. I recently saw your callout for a Buddy and I'd be happy to play with you if you have good time zone (mines GMT)

Lizardchan

Inkling
NNID
Lizardchan
Sounds like fun, I'm in~ I tend to go with whatever I'm feeling in terms of weapons, but if you need me in a certain position I'd be happy to fill it ^^ I can PM you my skype as I don't like to give it out publicly

swordwielder13

Full Squid
NNID
swordwielder13
Hello! If you need someone to play with I am also available. I am pst and am usually free most of the time (for the time being)

Redx115

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Redzone115
I'm also willing to play. I'm on EST but my availability changes frequently. Let me know. :)

Bookshelph

Inkling
NNID
bookshelfs
I'd be up for some casual play! My Timezone is EST. We can talk on Skype or discord too I'd you want !

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom