• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Casual Squid Looking to Get Competitive

dishwasher

Full Squid
Just started playing Splatoon and I'm already starting to get sick of the Regular Battles where people either don't know what they're doing (<400p with no kills) or just being in the larger pool of people dropping connection.

I can typically play from 7PM-12AM EST, have any voice chat platform, and main rapid blaster or .52 gal. Can really use most weapons though.

Any takers?

Etob

Full Squid
Hey there!

I think I've got just the thing for you. I co-captain Nova Rising's improvement squad, which is for squids like you looking to step up your game. We're Discord based, and Splatoon 2 is a must. I think we have someone who mains .52 already, but we don't have any blasters yet. If you're interested, drop your Discord tag and I'll send you an invite.

dishwasher

Full Squid
Hey there!

I think I've got just the thing for you. I co-captain Nova Rising's improvement squad, which is for squids like you looking to step up your game. We're Discord based, and Splatoon 2 is a must. I think we have someone who mains .52 already, but we don't have any blasters yet. If you're interested, drop your Discord tag and I'll send you an invite.
Oh sweet, that does sound like whats up my alley haha. My Discord tag is dishwasher#5308.

Etob

Full Squid
Sent friend request. Your privacy settings won't allow me to send link until it's accepted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom