• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Cephalo Corps. Recruiting Now!

Lobot23

Inkling
NNID
MadGorilla64
What's up, kids and squids?
My name is Captain Tango, and I and some friends of mine put together a brand-spankin'-new team to compete in the comp. Splatoon scene! It's just me and a couple of other friends, so we could really use some determined, competitive squids to take on the challenge that is competitive Splatoon! We're here to have fun, get better, and kick some ***! We'd prefer some, 15-18, North American, A to S rank squids that are as rearing to compete as we are! See you on the splattlefield!

Interested?
Step 1. Comment below
Step 2. Complete the form linked here.
Step 3. Well, you're done! Stay Fresh!

Kbot

Full-time TO
Event Organizer
Best of luck with your new squad! If you don't mind, I'm going to move this thread over to the Squid Locator sub-board, as it seems that that's the best place for this.

crosemo

Inkling
Hey there, I'm interested in joining your team if you're still accepting members!

Lackrocket

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Chawlsak
Switch Friend Code
SW-8367-5507-0209
What's up, kids and squids?
My name is Captain Tango, and I and some friends of mine put together a brand-spankin'-new team to compete in the comp. Splatoon scene! It's just me and a couple of other friends, so we could really use some determined, competitive squids to take on the challenge that is competitive Splatoon! We're here to have fun, get better, and kick some ***! We'd prefer some, 15-18, North American, A to S rank squids that are as rearing to compete as we are! See you on the splattlefield!

Interested?
Step 1. Comment below
Step 2. Complete the form linked here.
Step 3. Well, you're done! Stay Fresh!
Hey I'm also interested. I'll fill the form out herein a minute. Feel free to message me if you like what you see

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom