Charger/Blaster searching a Team

DarkDesert

Inkling
NNID
Iceracer
Hello everyone,
here is DarkDesert, but you can call me Desert. I have splatoon since the release data and
it always makes me fun playing it.

I am from Germany so my english isn't perfect, but I think everybody can understand me and I can understand the most people. If your smart you will know that my timezone is UTC +2 (summertime). I prefer playing on Friday and the weekend becauseI havn't so much time in the week.

After you know where I am from and when I can play, I will say something about my weapons. My first main weapon is the Charger. There I prefer the Kelp splat Charger because I like the fast loading and the good range. Sometimes I choose the E-Litre but not often. The second main is the Blaster. I love the Luna Blaster on Tower Control because it is very easy to kill people. But I like the Blaster with the shield too.
There were my main weapon but I would be up to use any weapon to help the team.

I search a team where I can play competitive and where I can do many wars becauseI will improve me to be a better squid and to meet new friends. I like the game but I will share my fun with other gamers that like the game as me.

I'm Rank S at the moment, but I will try to reach S+. I can only use Skype for calling and anything else. I only have a mobile so I can't use TeamSpeak on it. I think I can be a very calm person and I'm really honest. I hate it if people let me wait
and come to late. But I hope we have fun together ^^

I will be very happy if anybody give me a Chance and I hope my english wasn't to bad ^^
After all, thanks for reading.

Desert :D

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
Hello there! I'd love to recruit 'ya. Just give me a few to talk to my co-captains okay? You seem very promising!

ProphetEyes

Inkster Jr.
NNID
ProphetEyes
Hi there. I am Co captain of a new but serious competitive squad, 8-bit Squids, and I think you would make a great fit with us. We have a handful of S rank players already and none of which play charger or blasters. We train and scrim regularly and will compete in tournaments whenever possible. We have 1 German member and a handful of EU players as well. Send me a private message if this interests you and we can try you out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom