Charger sub-class?

MissingNumbers

Inkling Commander
NNID
MissingN
Switch Friend Code
SW-4262-2166-2532
So, shooters have the blaster sub-class, and rollers have the brush sub-class (I know there's only one right now, but it's still a sub-class from its unique function).

However, I don't think chargers have a similar sub-class. If there is, please correct me, and if there isn't, what could there have been?

Cullen

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
CullenDaGaDee
Switch Friend Code
SW-0399-9657-5873
Well in terms of playstyle, I would say the Squiffer tends to be handled way differently than other chargers due to its unique properties, such that it could be qualified as a sub class. But in terms of something that fits the weapon types but has totally different mechanics, Chargers don't really have something like that at the moment.

MissingNumbers

Inkling Commander
NNID
MissingN
Switch Friend Code
SW-4262-2166-2532
I've thought about this myself and I think the sub-class would be the scopes
I don't really qualify that, since they're only pre-existing weapons with a scope attached. You don't see people running around with Aerospray Blasters, do you?

Psycho_Wendigo

Resident World Devourer
NNID
PyschoWendigo
I don't really qualify that, since they're only pre-existing weapons with a scope attached. You don't see people running around with Aerospray Blasters, do you?
Perhaps, but what else would they be? Using the E-Liter as an example there's the normal, the custom and the as yet unreleased scope one. That's 3 different versions of the same weapon, which doesn't happen anywhere else except in the Chargers class. Maybe they aren't a Sub-Class persay, but they are something different

kinetik07

Senior Squid
The unreleased Bamboozler.

Practically no charge time, uncharged shots go just as far as charged shots, doesn't OHKO, and you have the most mobility. It also doesn't look like a sniper. There's some other stuff too, like being the only charger to do 30 dmg on 0% charge shots and having a thinner paint line on fully charged shots.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom