"Cheesiest" Victory You've Ever Had

Skoodge

Brella Aficionado
Switch Friend Code
SW-2149-6955-3787
Just wondering what crazy stories of cheese you guys have experienced, since I just experienced a really funny one, and probably annoying as all hell to the enemy team.

What happened, was a game of Rainmaker on Kelp Dome, it is S+, tension is high, we have the bad fortune to have two Custom E-Liter Scopes (Myself one of them). I am worried since immediately the opponent .96 Deco starts to spawn camp us, but then we get the Rainmaker into their garden, and them wiped, with them camping door. We go to the edge of door, and one of my team Krakens, kills a guy behind the wall, so I Kraken, and kill another who jumps down, then the third teammate Krakens and comes with us and the Rainmaker. We just form a Kraken wall in front of the Rainmaker, and dunk it! I was laughing for minutes afterwards, it is just the craziest thing I have ever seen in S+, and I am sure the whole enemy team was so salty, but you got to admit, it looked funny as hell!

So what stories do you guys have? Remember, Splatoon is balanced!

Color

Inkster Jr.
NNID
cubecolor
oh boy
One game of rm on blackbelly nobody would grab the darn thing (really hate S/S+ players who avoid the objective like c'mon man) but me and literally the other team was so focused on killing they didn't even notice me slip by and get an immediate knockout, my team didn't cover me or anything I just went straight to the goal while a slaughterfest happened behind me. Quick knockouts are always my fav but the other team didn't even try to stop me.

Vriska

Inkling
Mine was also Rainmaker on Kelp Dome. I have no recollection of what rank it was. Everyone else was battling it out in center and didn't bother to give chase as I took the damn thing all the way round to the enemy's main, right near the podium. All except for one E-Liter. Cue me and said E-Liter practically dancing around, jumping and firing as I desperately tried to dunk the rainmaker and they tried to splat me. Nobody else seemed to notice in time and I had no back up whatsoever but still managed to ink a line up the podium and slam it down, being narrowly missed by the sniper. The adrenaline was unreal.

Chronya

Full Squid
NNID
Chronometro
I still can't understand, how they made wail so early, but 29 seconds for Rainmaker on Camp Triggerfish is amazing result.

SquiliamTentacles

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Mr_Squigggles
On my brother's first game of TW, his team was losing until the last 30 seconds, in which the ENTIRE opposing team disconnected.

モモコ

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Momogirl3
Winning like this:
they really should of won that but because no one was on the tower and I was alive just for a split second....

I am sure the salt was real from the other team esp from the person that splatted me.>.> yay for the roller update?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom