Chilled Squid Persuing A Chilled Squid-Team (A - A-)

Susan Bot

Inkling
Sup guys,

Sorry if I'm new and don't know the lingo on here, but I've been a Splatoon Player since the game came out. I won't say I'm an amazing player, but I almost always get more kills than I die, and I'm looking for a regular gang of hoodlums to squid with, if you catch my infinite freshness.

I tend to bounce around A-, but I think with some proper and guided practice I can do a lot better: I'm not really used to shooter-games of any kind, so hopefully with some guidance, support, and general super-chill friendship, I can be doing a lot better.

I bounce around a lot of weapons to keep things Fresh, but I tend to get best results with the Jet Squelcher, Heavy Splatling, Splattershot Junior and Inkbrush. I cycle variations based on maps. If a team wants a particular kind of weapon and I'm not it, I do cycle most weapons just to keep things varied, so please do ask.

If you're looking for a chilled and reliable teammate, rather than the best shooter on the block, Squid me up as gregdoody on Skype. :)

Cheers guys.

Other Bidness:

Yes, I can get a Discord account if that's what people are used to. I'm EU timezone but I keep weird sleeping patterns anyway so if there's a regular schedule, I can probably keep to it anyway. I absolutely won't berate other players for doing badly (not least because I'm not the best Squid myself), but I do have something of a potty-mouth so non-swearing/minors' groups might not be the best fit. That said, I'm British, so I hope my swearing is charming rather than offensive. :3

Ich kann auf Deutsch, in het Nederlands, ou aussi au Francais. I'll need to practice real-time Splat-chatter, but I have a good grounding in all three languages, so hopefully it shouldn't take me long.

Last edited:

Erm33

Inkling
NNID
Erm-33
Hi, if you want to play add me erm-33 NNID - I'm in the UK so timezones match up and i'm S rank.

Danenel

Inkling
NNID
creepacow
Switch Friend Code
SW-3432-6103-5538
I'd also like to join, I'm Dutch, 13 (in case that's a turn-off) and A+. I'm best with the berry and octobrush.

Danenel

Inkling
NNID
creepacow
Switch Friend Code
SW-3432-6103-5538
Nvm ive joined another group.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom