• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Chirp chirp?

Bluejay

Inkster Jr.
Hello! Bluejay here 🐦
(Aside from the blue jays, I also like corvids, doves and pigeons, bugs, small reptiles, all kinds of little guys)

Having known the series since S2's Fam vs Friends but intimidated by its sheer complexity, it wasn't until the release of S3 that I picked up the game with the intent of "try doing well". Next thing I knew, Squidschool's videos (thanks Gem) hit the back of my head, and I woke up with 1400h in the game, slightly damaged psyche, a few trusty friends, and a team of very cool people… Bref, I main the vshot, I shoot zookas, my gender is lost somewhere between squid and birb, and I'm learning how to kick bottoms with Jetlag.

Ahem. The other thing that's consuming my soul these days is Project Sekai –– N25 to be specific, for those who know. While I have no time or money to invest in the actual game, their music live rent free in my brain 24/7, along with some other vocaloid bangers, alternating like soup du jour. When it gets too loud, I either sing in the shower or let it all out by making splatoon montage with my cool clips (unbiased), and so we've come full circle :) (Oh hey, it's right here:

(Whether you actually watched my shameless self promo or not) please expect me to stumble around in other people's discussion or mumble to myself as I get use to this whole thing. In the meantime, talk to me! I am here to meet old & new friends or foes :3

Bluejay

Inkster Jr.
hellaurrrr, @plantknowsyourlocation look the twitter bird picked up splatoon when it retired
Nintendo ate my retirement fund so I'm forced to work u_u

Fellow bird and silly critters enjoyer 🤝. Welcome to the board of squids
Thank you bird friend! I will enjoy my stay

birb alert 🐦

i love learning more about my teammates RAAAA
Birb coming through! Be careful what you wish for Kyu, or I might start info dumping out of the blue (x

Project sekai mentioned‼‼‼‼‼ I haven't played in a while though - my bias is/was for wonderlands x showtime because it had KAITO my beloved.
YAAAAA❗WxS seems very cool! (whole different vibe from N25 lol) I'll get around to listen to their music eventually

hi bluejay!! you're so fun to play with, hope I get to play you and kyu again soon! xox
HI FFIONN!! I agree it was so much fun :>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom