• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Cinemassacre Social Thread

itisRag

friendly neighborhood rag
NNID
itisrag
For fans of AVGN, J&MM, Board James, Monster Madness, You Know What's Bull****, and more!

Spirst

Inkling
I have absolutely no idea what any of that is but hooray for more social threads!

DigDeep

Senior Squid
Wow, how cool there's a thread for this right away! I love James and all his content. AVGN is hilarious, although it's really lost its charm over the years honestly. He's moved on to focus to different things though so it's understandable.

Despite being a huge fan of AVGN my favorite thing from Cinemassacre is Monster Madness! Every October, never fail to get excited! I love watching a whole month of little horror movie reviews. I'm a fan of horror films and have found many new favorites thanks to the series.

itisRag

NNID
itisrag
my favorite thing from Cinemassacre is Monster Madness! Every October, never fail to get excited! I love watching a whole month of little horror movie reviews. I'm a fan of horror films and have found many new favorites thanks to the series.
I don't mind some of the horror reviews, but recently I've been getting more into James's short films including both horror and comedy. I hadn't seen The Deader The Better until recently, and it's probably one of my favorite short films I've ever seen.

itisRag

NNID
itisrag
New video of James, Mike, and Doug Walker of channelawesome.com playing Yoshi for NES. I am not very good or patient at these types of puzzle games, though they do look fun if you take the time to practice.

Teddy

Senior Squid
NNID
EggplantAlloy
I started watching AVGN years ago, haven't been following closely lately but I still watch his videos every now and then. I even remember when Board James was just a series of board game reviews, yet as much as I liked those videos, I admire his ****-it attitude and willingness to take his shows wildly off course into bizarre, inexplicable places.

Trieste Sp

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
I remember watching their videos a while back in 06'. Haven't really kept up to date with what they're doing nowadays. I did hear they made a AVGN movie.

itisRag

NNID
itisrag
I laughed out loud at the part in the new video of Cinemassacre playing MK64 4-player battle mode when the color of the balloons leads them to discussing The Golden Girls.

itisRag

NNID
itisrag
I remember watching their videos a while back in 06'. Haven't really kept up to date with what they're doing nowadays. I did hear they made a AVGN movie.
Yeah they did i heard it got mixed Opinions.
Here's my spoiler-free video review of the Nerd Movie from late last year. Excuse the quality, as it was the first review I ever recorded.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom