• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

[CJ] | Team Circlejerk (funny name, serious squad) recruiting NA, EU, and OC members!

SplatoonNoob

Inkster Jr.
NNID
tml533
[CJ] | Team Circlejerk
funny name, serious squad.

Team CJ is a competitive Splatoon squad with aspirations to be the best we can be. Our team members are mature, focused, and dedicated to having fun, staying fresh, building the community, and spreading the joy of Splatoon. We are recruiting additional team members from all regions who work well in a team environment, who are dedicated to improving individually and as a team, and who are as fun-loving and passionate about Splatoon as we are.

Who are we Recruiting?
  • A+ to S+ rank players (currently open to all weapon types and all regions)
  • Must have Discord (download for free here) and a working mic (or order one very soon)
  • Competitive mindset with dedication
  • Any age, but maturity is a must (keep the salt at bay - better yet, practice becoming salt-free)
  • Fun-loving and team-oriented.
How do I apply?
Fill out the form here.

After filling out the form, feel free to reply here or PM me with any questions.

About Team CJ

Team CJ was founded by SplatoonNoob (aka Booyah), an S-rank .52 gal main who regularly streams (Twitch here), regulars posts dank memes, and occasionally spams the Booyah button to boost team morale (or to tell you that the sneaky squid who just splatted him is hiding where you're about to superjump to). In real life, Booyah is a 26-year-old lawyer from Miami. When he's not laying down the law, he enjoys spending time with his girlfriend, who also plays Splatoon, and who is also an S-rank on Team CJ - [CJ] CENA.

Our team name comes from reddit's popular forum, /r/circlejerk - a satirical place that shares cliched catchphrases, memes, and beliefs (like Bernie Sanders, "John Cena!", Donald Trump, minions, and "unpopular opinions."). Although Splatoon is a relatively new game, it already has its own "circlejerk" subculture (Merry Squidmas, dae hate grinding Splatfests?, E-liter 3k needs to be nerfed again, can't rank up because my teammates always suck, when is new Inkbrush coming?!). Anyway, CJ is just a funny name we came up with it. Wearing the [CJ] tag is a must, but coming up with a CJ-type name is optional.

Any questions or comments, feel free to reply below.

- Booyah

Last edited:

SplatoonNoob

Inkster Jr.
NNID
tml533
I'd be interested as I'm looking for a squad.
Sounds good. Please fill out the form here: http://goo.gl/forms/UpxfA3TDEt (should only take a couple minutes to finish).

After you finish the form, we'll get back to you shortly. Right now, the top 3 necessary qualifications to be a candidate for joining Team CJ are:

1. Rank: A+ to S+
  2. Working mic and desire to communicate & listen to teammates (using Discord - free app for phone/browser)
  3. Dedication to improving as a team and individually (no salty squids who always blame losses on teammates)

Last edited:

SplatoonNoob

Inkster Jr.
NNID
tml533
there you go i filled out the application thing.
Received. At this time, applicants need to be ranked at least an A+ (with slightly more preference given to S and S+). However, if you want to join up sometime for Squad Battle, my main NNID is MiamiLawyer. Feel free to add me! My username on Discord is the same.

Grand E

Pro Squid
NNID
Zoroan
I don't know if I can join ... Their leader is a "Lawyer"

rainmaker

Inkling
NNID
craigerykeys
Applied a few days ago, looking to hear back! I know the holidays can be crazy though haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom