• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Clan search

FlyingSquid

Inkling
NNID
BlueBomberr
Hello!
I want to join a clan!

Details:
Main weapons: 52. gal, hero charger, carbon roller deco and e-liter
I only have skype.
I cannot speak in calls because mic is broken.
Timezone: Central
Available to play: weekends 5 pm - 10 pm
weekdays: 4:30 pm - 8 pm (central time)

Thank you!

Dragon

Inkster Jr.
NNID
DragonSlayer1661
The society of Sauids could use you. We are a skype squad. Not all of us are high ranks because of lose streaks. So send me your Skype if you want to join

Lucca

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Tactition_Grima
Heya!I've recently started my own squad and I see you have a really great set of mains!I would like to see how you play!The rules to join my squad, |Meteor Rangers| is here.Hopefully you accept!

Lindsay

Inkling
NNID
solitaryspook
Hi, my name's Lindsay. I'm the leader of a casual squad named Ink Corps that's paired with a competitive squad called Cerberus. We are sister clans who share a discord server, and members are A to S+ ranks. We're becoming a pretty close-knit group and we share a lot of laughs. If you're looking for more casual play you can stay with Ink Corps, or if you want to play competitively you can apply to Cerberus once you're in. You can play for either (or both) and swap back and forth based on your availability and schedule. PM me if you're interested and you can trial with us to see if we're a good fit~

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom