Class Zero Squids are recruiting once more!

CZS Maki

Full Squid
NNID
Mewtwo8
I am not the leader of my clan but my leader,CZS Goku is thirsting for members!Requirements:Must be A+ or higher because we recently just recruited A people.We are mainly looking for an eliter main but it is fine if you main another weapon.You must have skype and it would be very much appreciated if you have facebook.If you pass my tryouts then I will recommend you to my leader CZS Goku and he will test you.Comment if you wanna tryout

Voidem

Full Squid
NNID
theprox11
Hai im Voidem i main all variants of the e-liter and i main a bunch of other weapons i have skype and all that but im a little ehh on the facebook thing but i'll probablry make another account if i get in. I am S rank and i play any style i need to play. :D

CZS Maki

Full Squid
NNID
Mewtwo8
Hai im Voidem i main all variants of the e-liter and i main a bunch of other weapons i have skype and all that but im a little ehh on the facebook thing but i'll probablry make another account if i get in. I am S rank and i play any style i need to play. :D
When would you like to try out?

Voidem

Full Squid
NNID
theprox11
as soon as possible really my skype is voidem360yoloswag so message me there when your free to do it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom