• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Classic Squiffer Release!

Patrick1088

Inkster Jr.
NNID
patrick1088
So, it was just announced that the Classic Squiffer is being released tonight and I didn't see a thread yet to discuss!

It comes with Point Sensor and Ink Armor. How do you think it'll do? With the new charge mechanics, I think it'll become pretty good in current meta to out distance a lot of key weapons (sloshers, aerosprays, splattershots, etc..)

dishwasher

Full Squid
No way, this might be my ideal charger.
I never played the first one, but having a look at what it was seems great. The only real issue I have is the lack of a bomb sub, but I'm hoping the increased charge rate and mobility will offset that. Besides, I was getting pretty good with the normal charger at splatting up close enemies.

NBSink

Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-5607-3736-5200
I don't know why... But it feels like there are almost no new weapons so they decided to get old weapons back by time.

Inkbrush: OLD
Dual Jet-Squelcher: CHANGED (Now as a Dually weapon)
Sploosh-o-matic: OLD
Splat-Brella: NEW
Classic Squiffer: OLD

I'm not talking about weapons that were accessible from the start of Splatoon2.

Coolgamer

Inkling
NNID
coolgamer
Switch Friend Code
SW-5353-8451-7716
hey there if think it would be a trusty weapon to use what do you think

Patrick1088

Inkster Jr.
NNID
patrick1088
I don't know why... But it feels like there are almost no new weapons so they decided to get old weapons back by time.

Inkbrush: OLD
Dual Jet-Squelcher: CHANGED (Now as a Dually weapon)
Sploosh-o-matic: OLD
Splat-Brella: NEW
Classic Squiffer: OLD

I'm not talking about weapons that were accessible from the start of Splatoon2.
Dualies has changed a lot and we are going to have 5 different types (vanilla, squelchers, dapple, glooga and tetra). We also have more umbrellas that are possible (dynamo, carbon, grizzco). We haven't even seen bubble blower special yet too. More new stages and revamped stages too.

CreativeName0

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-4344-1999-7973
I've been waiting for this one, but I also wonder about storing the charge, and if that ability would even be that useful with the squiffer. It could be used as a better way of surprising opponents at closer range more so than the other chargers because of the short charge time.

Reactions: the

kidsquid17

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Firefin
Switch Friend Code
SW-5267-5861-7211
i don't do that well with chargers but i feel the point sensor is a huge help

Ann

Inkling
I love using the squiffer. I've been winning a lot of matches with it.

Masprague

Inkling
As a new player, like as of Thursday, where is the classic squiffer?? I went to the place I normally buy weapons and it is still not there. I am level 9 if that matters.

Thanks!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom