• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

[CLOSED] лтκ | Nautika - New squad looking for members

Aelo

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Aelo_NN

Welcome!

Thanks for showing interest in the squad.
"лтκ" stands for "Nautika"
"Nautika" stands for "Nautical" and "Ika", the japanese word for Squid.

I'm trying to create a new squad that can be used for players to gather, make new friends, squad, share and compete together. As so, this squad isn't 100% focused on competitions, leagues or tournaments, but we will eventually participate on some events to gain experience and have fun overall.

If you are a Semi-Competitive Squid, this squad is for you.

What we're looking for:
- Friendly players that want to make friends and have fun
- Squids willing to give it their all in order to improve their level and become fully competitive with time
- Squids that are able to play during weekdays and weekends, for practice, scrims or Ranked Squad.
- Players that already have a Discord account (for voice chat and general discussion)
- Players Ranked S or S+

Want to join? Great!
Please fill this application with 100% accurate information:
Nautika Application
We will review the application as soon as we can and we will send you a PM through Squidboards to let you know you have been selected to be part of the team.

Have any questions? Feel free to send me a PM and I'll reply as soon as I can.​

Last edited:

Aelo

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Aelo_NN
Specifically looking for an EU member? I'm CET +2
Keep in mind that Practice Time, Scrims and Squads will be happening and that the majority of the team is 5 to 6 hours behind you. Maybe that will be a problem because we won't be able to change those times just for one member.

However, if you don't have problems with that and you can manage to be present according to our times (PST & EST) then we will be more than happy to have you in.

Mars

Inkster Jr.
Hello, Nautika! I'm very interested in joining as this squad sounds perfect for me. \(≧▽≦)/
A brief summary of my schedule and stats can be seen on my profile.
Just one question however -- are you still taking applications?

Aelo

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Aelo_NN
Hello, Nautika! I'm very interested in joining as this squad sounds perfect for me. \(≧▽≦)/
A brief summary of my schedule and stats can be seen on my profile.
Just one question however -- are you still taking applications?
Yes we are! Please fill the application form located on the main post so we can look at your information and then get in touch with you about the results.

Thanks for showing interest in the squad!

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
Well dang. This sounds a lot like what I've been looking for, but I'm A rank so that's that then :P

Aelo

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Aelo_NN
Well dang. This sounds a lot like what I've been looking for, but I'm A rank so that's that then :p
You can still fill the form! Rank doesn't necessarily difines potential and with constant practice and a little help your rank can increase in a matter of days. We are also trying to fill two different divisions, so each applicant, regardless of rank, can have a role inside the squad.

If you choose to fill the form you will then move on to the tryouts. After we see what you have to offer we will have to discuss the possibility of you staying.

Thanks for showing interest in the squad!

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
Sure, why not. I sent in an application. I'll probably get to S rank eventually, I mean I fight the guys nonstop when squadding with friends and win pretty often so I'm probably on that level :P Can't spell squad without S.

MissingNumbers

Inkling Commander
NNID
MissingN
Switch Friend Code
SW-4262-2166-2532
I've been looking for a team for a good while and this feels like a good fit for me. Already filled in the application.

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
Well, I've reached S, but I never heard back, so that's that :P Good luck out there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom