(CLOSED- DELETE PLEASE) New Squad Imposing Inktolings Looking For New Members

Bookloverlolly

Inkling
NNID
ultimatedsplayer
Hello! I'm Lolly, the founder of a brand new squad called the Imposing Inktolings. This will be a clan of squids that will be focused on Splatoon 2. We'll only really play in Splatoon 1 until the next game is released. Please refrain from joining now if you aren't planning on getting Splatoon 2 within a month of the game's release (after this, only people who have the game can participate in the tryouts). Currenty, I'm looking for users of any weapon class.

There are a few requirements for joining:

1) You must be in a European timezone and 14+ years of age. Other time zones are too much to accommodate.

2a) Splatoon 1 players must be A- or above, preferably with experience of A or A+ ranks (since we all drop from time to time, but it's not required). Splatoon 1 ranks will count for being viable for a tryout, but the tryout will need to take place in Splatoon 2 after a month after launch.

3a) Splatoon 2 players who have never owned Splatoon 1 must be A rank in at least two modes and A- in another to try out.

3) You should be able to play regularly. Practice once a week is fine, which will probably take place on weekends. I understand that weekdays can be busy.

4) You should be able to voice chat. For now, Discord is fine, but in game chat is preferred- but I don't want to make anyone pay £30 for the headset.

Details:

NNID: ultimatedsplayer
Switch FC: (To be added)
Server: https://discord.gg/zA22mqn

Thanks for considering my clan!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom