[CLOSED] Looking for experienced players to join a competitive squad in ST 2

rparra

Full Squid
NNID
rparra
TLDR; Contact me on discord if you want to join a competitive team, my number is #5694
First let's talk a little bit about my background as a Splatoon player so you can feel a little bit more motivated to join. I got the first game right from its release in 2015, sinking countless hours in with my trusty N'Zap 85 into this amazing game until I thought I got good enough at S+ 80 and decided to search for a team. I was part of one for a while and although we never entered any official tourneys and turned out just being a casual group of friends, I learned how to work somewhat well as a team. So I have now chosen to give it another shot and actually try to make some money off of something I love to play, but I can't do it alone. I need a maximum of 8 players with: a stable internet connection (preferably a LAN connection), the Discord app, a Nintendo Switch, at least a year of experience playing the original Splatoon (or you need to have gotten to and stayed in S+) and most importantly Splatoon 2 (once it comes out). These elite players must also: (of course) know how to read, write and speak English moderately well, know how to be respectful to others, have the disposition to put down a small amount of money to enter in tournaments, have a minimum of 1 hour of free time on Saturdays or Sundays for weekly practices and lastly they need to LOVE this game.
I know I ask a lot out of you guys but I just want to have people with the necessary attributes on my team that have what it takes to go competitive which is why I have posted this before the game even comes out.
So if you're interested please contact me through discord so we can chat a little and see how well you play, my tag number is #5694 and my name is Roman. Thank you for your time.
Edit: If you live in the Americas that would be a HUGE bonus.
Edit #2: If the implication hadn't already gotten to you, you must also have a microphone for team communication.

Last edited:

rparra

Full Squid
NNID
rparra
1.) Whats your team name?
2.) Are you S+ Currently?
1)It's just me right now so i don't have a name, it's up for the whole group to decide once I gather 8 players.
2)Currently no, went back down in a losing streak.

Last edited:

TaroGames

Inkster Jr.
NNID
TheRowanShow
I'll keep you in mind for now, but I'm gonna keep looking

TaroGames

Inkster Jr.
NNID
TheRowanShow
1,) I just sent you a friend request to you on your Wii u
2.) Do you wanna do squads?

rparra

Full Squid
NNID
rparra
Oh dang, I fell asleep at that point watching videos but sure, add me on discord as well then.

TaroGames

Inkster Jr.
NNID
TheRowanShow
I'm having a difficult time trying to find your Discord.
Could you add me instead?

rparra

Full Squid
NNID
rparra
To any and all, there are still spots so please take a chance!.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom