• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Closed. No longer recruiting

Blue24

Inkling Commander
NNID
bluebomber2425

The Hightide Era is looking for recruits!

We want you!
As you might know, Leagues Under the Ink (LUTI) is underway, and we, The Hightide Era, have two teams in it. However, our two teams, one in Division B and the other in Division C, are in need of more members, and since the only week where roster edits are allowed for LUTI is coming up (the 21st to the 28th), we are looking for some tryouts now!

Who are we?
The Hightide Era is a competitive Splatoon squad, led by Jin (Blue24 on Squidboards), that has a friendly, close-knit environment.

However, when it comes time to play matches in tournament or in LUTI, we are serious and play to win. We also do team squadding multiple times a week and a whole-squad private battle session at least once a week. We also use map callouts and voice chat.

Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an S or S+ rank player who is willing to actively participate in squad activities and have a good time with us! The weapons you use or your experience with competitive Splatoon do not matter as much to us.

Use of Discord is required.

If you want to apply, please fill out the application here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1rJYuugYmduO-cx3TfHMzqo5XzaMFoARTOXYUB8IvL3U/viewform

Additional Contact Information:

Discord: hE√Jin
Twitter: @RujinFujin

Last edited:

Siber

Inkling
NNID
crazypeople0809
Just applied. I love myself some competitive splatoon squad!

Blue24

Inkling Commander
NNID
bluebomber2425
Thank you for considering us! We are currently reviewing all applications that have been submitted. We hope to get a response to you no later than Saturday, February 13!

Chris959

Inkling
NNID
Chris959
Just applied :) and 1 question...what if you have S rank and your in the squad then you roisk your rank points then losing the rank. Will they be kicked, rank up on there own but still be in, pr will you help that person to rank back up to S rank?

SkyBlue

Inkling Commander
I applied ^w^
I'll be honest I've been busy with college and haven't gotten to touch splatoon much the past two weeks so my charger gameplay probably got hurt quite a bit, but I really love splatoon and will be able to dedicate time to play ^w^

Blue24

Inkling Commander
NNID
bluebomber2425
Just applied :) and 1 question...what if you have S rank and your in the squad then you roisk your rank points then losing the rank. Will they be kicked, rank up on there own but still be in, pr will you help that person to rank back up to S rank?
We dont kick members for those type of reasons.

On topic: Still reveiwing apps. But as an fyi, on the application if for contact information you indicate something vague such as "Skype" or "Twitter" without posting the actual handle, your app has been and will be automatically rejected. :/ Please put a clear way we can contact you. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom