CLOSED Spla2n Clan For Us Younger Squids (12-15)

Agent_Orca

Inkling
NNID
INFINATEVORTEX33
NOTICE: CLOSED
Hello, Squids! The launch of Spla2n is right around the corner, so I decided to begin organizing a clan for any younger squids out there (I'm 13 myself). In the clan, we'll mostly just mow through Salmon Run and team up in Ranked (the competitive scene might come in later, right now I'm just looking for players).
Requirements:
Must be 12-15*
Must own a Nintendo Switch*
Rank B+ and Over (Splatoon 1)
Microphone for voice chat (preferably for the application that will come with the game's launch)
(Exceptions can be made for requirements with *)
NOTES:
-Academics always come first, so expect more sessions during weekends
-I'm having trouble coming up with a name, so suggestions are greatly appreciated!
-I understand if something important comes up and you have to be inactive (make sure you let me know in advance), but if it seems like you can't contribute a fair amount of time, you may be removed
EDIT: I'm only looking for 3 players. Please leave your friend code if you would like to join and meet the requirements (my name is Agent_Orca)!
EDIT 2: My discord is Agent_Orca#7710 add me if you're instrested

Last edited:
Reactions: caZ

Krispy

Inkling
NNID
6301-1469-7805
Hey, my friend code is 6301-1469-7805, I've sent a friend request on Discord as well.

zch2010

Inkling
NNID
5931-8423-0322
I would like to join, my friend code is SW - 5931 - 8423 - 0322. I have sent a discord friend request

Agent_Orca

Inkling
NNID
INFINATEVORTEX33
I would like to join, my friend code is SW - 5931 - 8423 - 0322. I have sent a discord friend request
Hey zch2010. I sent a friend request on my switch, but I don't see a request on discord. Are you sure you entered it correctly?

konn_chu

Inkling
NNID
Unicow333
Hey! I'm 13 and pumped for Splatoon 2. I don't have a Switch yet, but I should by the time Splat2n rolls around. I'll contact you on discord under the name Caleb_Konchu.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom