• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

(CLOSED) Team Tidal Wave (16-28 years old) Casual Squad Looking For More Members!

Piko10e

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Darkwolf5056
Hey, squiddos!!! Are you ready to hop on that tidal wave and ride it all the way to victory?!?!

If so, then you're in luck. Team Tidal Wave is still looking for members. We are a semi-competitive/casual team of Splatoon players from all walks of life and each with unique sets of competitive skills! We are also a group of college kids who like to joke around with each other a lot
when playing. Most importantly we will not turn you down in terms of rank or level, but before you get your tentacles in a bunch, there are a few requirements to join.

Rule 1:
You must be at least 16 years or older. Take it from me, we are going to be swearing a lot and the occasional crude tasteless jokes from time to time. All of our members are practically in college/have jobs so we talk like adults.

Rule 2:
You must have access to a computer. We use a voice chat service called Discord. It's pretty much like Skype except a lot better and easier to use. You can use it in your browser, your phone, and you can even download it, it's pretty simple. Worst case scenario, we can contact you via Skype if we have to, but discord is where all the magic will happen.

Rule 3:
This is a clan/squad so you should only join if you aren't in another squad and want to use our tag and such :3
Like seriously THIS RULE IS IMPORTANT SO PLS READ IT

Those are pretty much the only rules. If you're interested in joining just leave a comment down below or contact me through PM's. Hopefully you'll consider joining since many squads are filled with kids. This squad is meant for people to just hang out and swear at each other when we mess up in squads. Thank you for your time and I will see you on the battlefield you squids.

tidalwave.jpg
tidalwave.jpg

Last edited:

Sare

Full Squid
NNID
I.am.Sare
Hello~
I'm looking to join other groups to have more people to play with~
Color me interested~

Jay85

Inkling
Hey man I'm down to join. I've never done squad battle, so I'm wanting to try it out, which is why I joined squidboards. Also just joined discord, but have never used it (I'm a 30 yr old chef who lives in the mountains. Not too tech savvy), so there may be a short figurin it out phase. As a person who works in kitchens, I tend to have a very vulgar and dark sense of humor, especially after or 2 or 16 beers or a pint of whiskey, so you guys won't be offending me at all. My NNID is Clambaker and my in game name is Jay. rank A+, tryin to get back to S. I main splattershot, pro, carbon roller, and sometimes rapid blaster all depending on the game mode and the arenas.
Casual player, usually playing around 10 am mountain time (before work) or at night (after work).

Piko10e

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Darkwolf5056
Hey man I'm down to join. I've never done squad battle, so I'm wanting to try it out, which is why I joined squidboards. Also just joined discord, but have never used it (I'm a 30 yr old chef who lives in the mountains. Not too tech savvy), so there may be a short figurin it out phase. As a person who works in kitchens, I tend to have a very vulgar and dark sense of humor, especially after or 2 or 16 beers or a pint of whiskey, so you guys won't be offending me at all. My NNID is Clambaker and my in game name is Jay. rank A+, tryin to get back to S. I main splattershot, pro, carbon roller, and sometimes rapid blaster all depending on the game mode and the arenas.
Casual player, usually playing around 10 am mountain time (before work) or at night (after work).
Cool cool, here's the discord link
Tell me if it doesn't work

Last edited:

Brittanyes94

Inkling
NNID
Brittanyes
Hey, sounds like a cool squad! I'm interested! S rank, level 50, .96 gal main and i'm 21 :)

Mininanner

Inkling
NNID
Mininanner
Sounds like a good time. :D I'm 17. Dark Humor is my jam, so it sounds like I might fit right in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom