• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

(Closed) The Salt Minds -- recruiting active/dedicated players

Jinx129

Senior Squid
NNID
Jinx129
APPLICATION
Region: Georgia
Time Zone: EST
Usual times you are available: 9PM and after (but available all day)
Are you able to use discord for communication? No (can't get any of my mics to work on it, i use skype)
Do you already use Discord? If so, discord name? DaLoc
Do you have Skype? Skype name? lnguyen0750 @ yahoo
Member of any other groups, communities or clans? no
How much experience do you have in ranked battle mode? play solo ranked every day rotating all equip and weapons
Have you participated in any competitive play? yes (2 nintendo network lounge discord tournaments)
Are you familiar with map callouts? a little
How would you rate your skill level on a scale of 1 to 10? 7
Level: 49
Do you have alt accounts? no
Main weapon(s): Primary Splash-O Backups: luna/regular blaster, trislosher, both carbon rollers, heavy splatling
Normal team role (offense, defense, support): Offense except RM where i play Def
Did you read the group rules? Yes
Your app looks good but you have to be able to voice chat in Discord. Let me know if you get that working and I will gladly send you our link. Thanks for your interest!

RonsoloXD

Inkling
NNID
Ronsolo3D
Region: Canada
Time Zone:UTC
Usual times you are available: mon- wed all day thur-fri i work but i am available before and after ( I dont mind late night gaming :p)
Are you able to use discord for communication? yea sure rip skype
Do you already use Discord? If so, discord name? no i dont but i can make one
Do you have Skype? Skype name? ronsolo jackson
Member of any other groups, communities or clans? nope
How much experience do you have in ranked battle mode? A ffair bit, I believe i can hold my own
Have you participated in any competitive play? not yet, never had a group
Are you familiar with map callouts? not yet, since i never had a group
How would you rate your skill level on a scale of 1 to 10? 7-8? its kinda hard to rate "myself" since 90% of this game relies on teamwork
Level:36
Do you have alt accounts? yea, its like lv 2 XD
Main weapon(s): splattershot, 96 Gal, 2x squelcher, e-liter(no scope)
Normal team role (offense, defense, support): which ever one you give me, I can do emm all
Did you read the group rules? yes, fortunately your not itunes

BlitzenWulf

Inkster Jr.

Region

United States East Coast

Time Zone

EST

Sixteen

Usual times you are available

Sunday: I usually play from 6/7 am (depends on when I wake) I’m generally very flexible in the morning and throughout the whole day.

Monday: At best 4-6 pm

Tuesday: Not at all

Wednesday: 4-6 pm and then 7-8:30 pm

Thursday: Not at all

Friday: 4-6 pm and then to 7 pm to whenever

Saturday: All day and all night

Of course there will be some days when I’m busy or have a completely free schedule.

Are you able to use discord for communication?

Yes

Do you already use Discord? If so, discord name?

BlitzenWulf

Do you have Skype? Skype name?

BlitzenWulf

Member of any other groups, communities or clans?

Crimson Krakens, a very relaxed, non-competitive squad. I came here in search of a way to hone my skills. Leia recommended that I join so I decided to fill out a form and give it a go.

How much experience do you have in ranked battle mode?

I’ve been playing since about July, but didn’t start Ranked mode until August. I’ve honestly been slacking in ranked, but have started to pick things back up. I love ranked battles now and my favorite modes are Rainmaker and Splatzones. I never seem to be on during Tower Control so I do not have as much experience in that mode. However, I do intend on working harder to practice playing TC.

Have you participated in any competitive play?

I have played a few scrims with my clan.

Are you familiar with map callouts?

I have attempted to learn some. As stated before, my Clan is not exactly competitive so I never felt a need to memorize them. I know a few and will make sure to work on memorizing them.

How would you rate your skill level on a scale of 1 to 10?

Level

Rank

S 21

Do you have alt accounts?

One. I’m trying to become more efficient in other weapons in the game. It’s currently rank B- 80 and was made a few days ago.

Main weapon(s):

Dynamo Roller

Normal team role (offense, defense, support)

Offence, but I’m flexible

Did you read the group rules?

Yes
-
Please excuse any typos​

Shy Guy

Inkling
NNID
chrsflip
Well I figure I might as well try!

Region: USA East Coast

Time Zone: EST

Usual times you are available: I'm usually available past 7 or 9 on most days, but there will be days I'm not available until after midnight or completely free!

Are you able to use discord for communication? Absolutely.

Do you already use Discord? If so, discord name? Mozzy

Do you have Skype? Skype name? reflexchris

Member of any other groups, communities or clans? None to date, have applied but have not been accepted.

How much experience do you have in ranked battle mode? I have much experience. I've really honed my skills there but recently dropped from A+98 to A36 because of a lot of disconnected teammates.

Have you participated in any competitive play? Unfortunately not, but that's what I'm here for!

Are you familiar with map callouts? I'm familiar with them existing, but I don't know too many. I've watched a lot of Splatoon competitive play so I'm familiar with what they are and their roles.

How would you rate your skill level on a scale of 1 to 10? 7.5 on an average day, but on a good day I can be from 8-8.5.

Level: 40 on my main, 16 on my alt.

Do you have alt accounts? Yes.

Main weapon(s):
.96 gal deco (Main)
Dual Squelcher (Secondary)
Custom Range Blaster, Kelp Splatterscope, .52 gal as guns I'm still good at using, just not as good as the mains.

Normal team role (offense, defense, support): Offense with indefinite defensive capabilities

Did you read the group rules? Yes!

If you're still looking I hope to hear from you!

Last edited:

Jinx129

Senior Squid
NNID
Jinx129
Thanks for everyone's interest in our group. Recruitment has ended for the time being. Thanks and good luck in your search!

Palette

Inkster Jr.
NNID
CPalette
I know this is closed, but one of your current members ShadowCat suggested I fill this out.

Region: Melbourne, Australia
Time Zone: AEST
Usual times you are available: 5am-11pm Australia times, extremely flexible
Are you able to use discord for communication? Yes :D
Do you already use Discord? If so, discord name? Palette, Shadowcat has me added already.
Do you have Skype? Skype name? I have skype, I can give it within inbox if needed.
Member of any other groups, communities or clans? Woomy Dynasty, currently enrolled in Splat Academy and occasionally pop my head into other groups to help out.
How much experience do you have in ranked battle mode? Only bought the game in Dec and been playing online since Jan 25th, but made it to S rank within my first two weeks and try to play daily.
Have you participated in any competitive play? LUTI C, apart of Woomy Dynasty's competitive team.
Are you familiar with map callouts? Yes, but need a lot more practice.
How would you rate your skill level on a scale of 1 to 10? 6-7: I need more practice and want to learn and grow alongside a strong team.
Level: 47
Do you have alt accounts? Yes, Creative_Palette is my alt at around A- to A.
Main weapon(s): Zink Mini Splatling, Slosher, Heavy Splatlings.
Normal team role (offense, defense, support): Support role; keeping that ink all over the map.
Did you read the group rules? Yes

Scorpio1112

Inkling
NNID
Flowerskunk12349
Region: USA
Time Zone: USA EST
Usual times you are available: As of right now you would probably only catch me after 8:00 pm on weekdays as I am involved in sports right now but on weekends I am mostly free.
Are you able to use discord for communication? Yes
Do you already use Discord? If so, discord name? Scorpio1112
Do you have Skype? Skype name? Flowerskunk129
Member of any other groups, communities or clans? Former member of team quetzalcoatl.
How much experience do you have in ranked battle mode? I do have experience, I have also participated in tournaments before.
Have you participated in any competitive play? Yes
Are you familiar with map callouts? Yes, but I am down to learn them again if they are different
How would you rate your skill level on a scale of 1 to 10? 7, I would say I am pretty good but I still have room for improvement
Level: 50
Do you have alt accounts? Yes. One that I use to work on other weapons
Main weapon(s): custom range blaster, 3k, and octobrush
Normal team role (offense, defense, support): I play the support and defensive role in games.
Did you read the group rules? Mhm. I know I'm underage but I am very mature and will try my hardest to be the best I can be!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom