• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

[CLOSED]TS ~ Turquoise Salt ~ *Competitive Splatoon Squad NA Recruitment Page!*

KingShakFTW

Inkster Jr.
NNID
kingshak
Heyya, I applied, but the last time I used google forms it didn't go through. Did it come in for you?

If so, should I expect you guys to tell me if you don't want to consider me? I'd like to know before I go searching around some more. :B
We've got it Aternova! We'd be glad to play with you!

DrangonArts

Inkling
NNID
OfficialTomato
Alright so... I meet all the requirements EXCEPT the S+/S rank one. I am a B- only because I just got Splatoon. But I do play Smash Bros competitively as well, so I have the right mindset. I need to work on my callouts, but that's it besides my rank. Should I still send an application, or would it be better for me to rank up first?

KingShakFTW

Inkster Jr.
NNID
kingshak
Alright so... I meet all the requirements EXCEPT the S+/S rank one. I am a B- only because I just got Splatoon. But I do play Smash Bros competitively as well, so I have the right mindset. I need to work on my callouts, but that's it besides my rank. Should I still send an application, or would it be better for me to rank up first?
Interesting. Unfortunately I cannot accept you in the clan as of yet, although if you're able to hit S rank relatively quickly I'll invite you to try out. Goodluck in your future endeavors! I hope to see you back soon!

Last edited:

Squidney

Inkling
NNID
PrinceSidney
Hooowdy!
Just submitted my application! I am super nervous/excited!
Whether I'm accepted or not, I can't wait to see how it goes. Thanks for the opportunity! :wst_roller_compact00:

KingShakFTW

Inkster Jr.
NNID
kingshak
Hooowdy!
Just submitted my application! I am super nervous/excited!
Whether I'm accepted or not, I can't wait to see how it goes. Thanks for the opportunity! :wst_roller_compact00:
Thanks for the app Squidney! I'll get to you right away! :D

Deireaper

Inkling
NNID
Atlable
Hey Dei here, played with your squad today and thought it might be interesting to tryout. This would be my first competitive squad and it seems like you guys are really fun to hang around. Heard you were looking for an E-liter so might as well try to demonstrate some sort of proficiency with it :D Anyways, skim through my application at your earliest convenience and hope we both find what we're looking for.

Datredyoshi

Inkling
NNID
maskedman39
Applied for #1 bamboozler spot, obliviouss is already on my friends list when i squidbagged him so hard through the entire matches I palyed with him in turf war

Last edited:

Cross

Inkling
NNID
CrossX9
About 2 days ago one of my friends called Ace invited to your private battle room, you guys are very skilled, I hope to join at some point. :)

BountyHunter

Inkling
NNID
smithelton
Hi, I would like to join your team. I have previous experience in a team and I believe I have played with Twonk (and Perso who has applied)when he was in charge of Disruptors. I play every weapon at S level or higher(recently got to S 23 with the H3), however I am British so I don't think I will be able to attend the Friday practices but I can play every day at 2pm to 7pm EST. And I've just submitted a form.

Last edited:

KingShakFTW

Inkster Jr.
NNID
kingshak
I'd like to welcome our newest member to Turquoise Salt, Dei! Dei is an amazing sniper that has shown us much prowess and skill wheen using his weapon. We're very exited to add Dei to our list of players so he can show everyone his skills! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom