Closed

PunctualGuy

Inkling
Hey there. Sounds like your group is right up my ally. Would you mind telling me how big you currently are, and also, if you're interested in competing in tournaments? I'm mainly concerned with improving my skills, but in the future, I'd like to try out some competitive play.

Let me know ASAP. Thanks!

EDIT: Sorry, but I've already joined another clan. My apologies.

Last edited:

nama

Inkster Jr.
NNID
namstudio
Most people use skype , so i would recommend skype.

Last edited:

Blackcurrant42

Full Squid
NNID
Blackcurrant42
I'd be interested in joining as its hard to come by a squad where voice chat isn't an essential requirement.

I'm currently A+ 98, I've made S rank a few times with my highest rank was S 50. I main shooters and sometimes rollers. I'm on both skype and discord but prefer skype as I can get mobile notifications. If you are still looking and think I'm suitable reply back. :)

nama

Inkster Jr.
NNID
namstudio
I'd be interested in joining as its hard to come by a squad where voice chat isn't an essential requirement.

I'm currently A+ 98, I've made S rank a few times with my highest rank was S 50. I main shooters and sometimes rollers. I'm on both skype and discord but prefer skype as I can get mobile notifications. If you are still looking and think I'm suitable reply back. :)
Yes we are still recruiting , my skype is namspla . Hit me up and we will discuss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom