1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Squidboards now has its own Discord server!

Join us on Discord!

3. Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 15,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 150,000 posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Splatoon community!

4. Hi Guest,

As of June 3rd you will no longer be able to log in to Squidboards using your Smashboards account. Please take a look at the announcement for additional details

Club Vanguard1 is recruiting Splatoon team members!

Discussion in 'Regular Discussion' started by crowkarasu, Apr 5, 2017.

1. crowkarasu

crowkarasu Inkling

NNID:
    AndrewCrow
    Vanguard1 logo glossy1.jpg Hello and nice to meet ya!
    I'm a member of Vanguard1's club, a Discord club focused on League of Legends and Overwatch, and now we want to expand to Splatoon, the original and the next sequel for Nintendo Switch.

Vanguard1 is, as i said before, a club focused on LoL and Overwatch, also it is a Latinamerican club, but with a nice knowedge of english (kinda), so our doors are opened for new people who wants to bring their Splatoon's skills for a competitive meaning, tournaments, scrims, etc...

So please, if you are interested, and want to hang out with international people, response and i will send to you the Discord link to our server by inbox, thank you!

Vanguard1's Club Splatoon's team manager.

2. Dessgeega

Dessgeega Squid Savior From the Future

Switch Friend Code:
    SW-3756-0533-5215
    So is Splatoon just a side activity for you guys, then? You posted this in the wrong forum too, this oughta go in Squid Locator.

3. SonnyBlueBalls

SonnyBlueBalls Full Squid

NNID:
    ReaganMcClellan
    Id be interested in being a sub. Heavy splatling main. Rank A.