• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Coast To Coast - Highly Competitive NA Team Looking for Snipers/Blasters/Rollers!

Dylan26

Full Squid
Content Team
NNID
Dylan26
Hey Squids,

It's Dylan26 again and I'm here to let you guys know that Coast to Coast is reopening applications!! I'm super excited to be able to add more people to this team. Due to everyone on the team being super active and excited to play, we've ran into a lot of occasions where people can't always play in tournament because our starters are always there. Therefore, we're looking to create a strong and competitive second team!

Our only problem is that: we have shooters on the second team. I mean, a LOT of them. We could really use some support roles or even just diversity up close. So, I'm hoping all you blasters, rollers, and snipers out there will consider C2C as a viable option for a team. We ARE competitive.

You will be expected to:
Learn our callouts
Play mostly friday/saturday, also during the week
Practice seriously when we practice seriously (We have a lot of fun playing time too, don't worry)
Be able to use DISCORD and VOICE CHAT
Be respectful to all the other players. <3

If you would like to apply, just post in this squidboards thread or tweet at me @Dylan_26_ on twitter with these credentials:
Age (Must be 16+)
Weapon: Preferably sniper blaster roller, might consider a gal or squelcher, NO TTEKS sorry :/
Role on a team: Tell me about yourself. Are you a support player? Do you hold the front line? Do you play objective mostly? Do you go for ink coverage? Are you a flanker?
NNID

The admins of the team will then consider if you are welcome to try out, and from there we can explain the rest of the process and how trying out works. If this all sounds like a lot, Don't worry, it really isnt, and i think that you'll find everyone on the team to be really friendly and helpful :)

Hope to see your replies soon!
-Dylan26 <3

Coast to Coast recent results:
5th at Supernova 1
4th at Just Another Tourney

Mattie

Inkster Jr.
Name: Mattie
Central Timezone (UTC - 06:00)
Current lvl is 50 and current rank is S+ 97 (Will work to raise it back to S+ 99)
Mains all brushes (Inkbrush, its Nouveau, Octobrush, its Nouveau)
Subs are Luna Blaster Neo, Carbon Roller, Krak-On Roller
Role on a team: I am a dedicated player who likes to aim for kills on rank as well as ink coverage in both turf and rank. I do flank a bit; sometimes I try my best to stay alive for a while on the opposing spawn point to splat enemies, if not I will just pay attention on splatting them on any location on the map.
NNID: Matthiasian

So, a little thing about me. I've been in Splatoon Squads in the past and I was unable to cooperate with them due to behavior and actions and I wanna work on that more. I want to reach the leader's expectations on how I act and behave when I am around them or others in the group. I am willing to participate in tournaments and I want my chosen team to do their best and win together. Also, I want to have fun while doing it, in and out of tournaments.

Hope we can work things out,
- Mattie

Papeto12

Inkling
NNID
Papeto3
Hey Squids,

It's Dylan26 again and I'm here to let you guys know that Coast to Coast is reopening applications!! I'm super excited to be able to add more people to this team. Due to everyone on the team being super active and excited to play, we've ran into a lot of occasions where people can't always play in tournament because our starters are always there. Therefore, we're looking to create a strong and competitive second team!

Our only problem is that: we have shooters on the second team. I mean, a LOT of them. We could really use some support roles or even just diversity up close. So, I'm hoping all you blasters, rollers, and snipers out there will consider C2C as a viable option for a team. We ARE competitive.

You will be expected to:
Learn our callouts
Practice seriously when we practice seriously (We have a lot of fun playing time too, don't worry)

If you would like to apply, just post in this squidboards thread or tweet at me @Dylan_26_ on twitter with these credentials:
Age (Must be 16+)
Weapon: Preferably sniper blaster roller, might consider a gal or squelcher, NO TTEKS sorry :/
Role on a team: Tell me about yourself. Are you a support player? Do you hold the front line? Do you play objective mostly? Do you go for ink coverage? Are you a flanker?
NNID

The admins of the team will then consider if you are welcome to try out, and from there we can explain the rest of the process and how trying out works. If this all sounds like a lot, Don't worry, it really isnt, and i think that you'll find everyone on the team to be really friendly and helpful :)

-Dylan26 <3

5th at Supernova 1
i want to join(gtm-5) rank A+ ,Niid: papeto3 splattershot, age 24

Dylan26

Full Squid
Content Team
NNID
Dylan26
i want to join(gtm-5) rank A+ ,Niid: papeto3 splattershot, age 24
Hey man, you sound like a great player but the requirements were for S rank minimum, sorry. Even if you were s rank previously and are really good, we have SO MANY splattershots and tentateks on this team that it would honestly benefit you to look elsewhere for a team. Sorry, best of luch and I hope you find a great team for you! lots of teams are looking for splattershots i know :)

Frank .3.'

Inkling
NNID
fishingmaster
To start off with, I'm 14, so if there are no exceptions I'll understand. .3.
I'm an S rank charger main working up ever so slightly to S+, I also use Squiffers and Bamboolzers as well. I prefer to use the Kelp Splatterscope and Custom E-Liter but I'll gladly use anything to suit a comp. My NNID is SimplyFrank.

I tend to play a reserved sniping game in squads (or privates), but I can also throw myself into the action... or at least close to the action, serving as mainly a support player.
My major downfall is that I look at the map at the worst times, I also have much room to grow so I'm hoping this will help me as I get to help you. .3.'

I can be contacted here or on Discord (Username: Frank .3.' (same profile picture) #5983).
Oops, forgot my timezone which is EDT. :

Last edited:

Cloud

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Jadielpagan09
Name: Mattie
Central Timezone (UTC - 06:00)
Current lvl is 50 and current rank is S+ 97 (Will work to raise it back to S+ 99)
Mains all brushes (Inkbrush, its Nouveau, Octobrush, its Nouveau)
Subs are Luna Blaster Neo, Carbon Roller, Krak-On Roller
Role on a team: I am a dedicated player who likes to aim for kills on rank as well as ink coverage in both turf and rank. I do flank a bit; sometimes I try my best to stay alive for a while on the opposing spawn point to splat enemies, if not I will just pay attention on splatting them on any location on the map.
NNID: Matthiasian

So, a little thing about me. I've been in Splatoon Squads in the past and I was unable to cooperate with them due to behavior and actions and I wanna work on that more. I want to reach the leader's expectations on how I act and behave when I am around them or others in the group. I am willing to participate in tournaments and I want my chosen team to do their best and win together. Also, I want to have fun while doing it, in and out of tournaments.

Hope we can work things out,
- Mattie
My rank is S I use costume e liter 3k I use discord and my time is eastern

mmicah__

Full Squid
NNID
ET_Micah
Hey Squids,

You will be expected to:
Learn our callouts

Age (Must be 16+)
NNID

-Dylan26 <3

5th at Supernova 1
We've talked before, if you can send me the discord server I'll come join so we can organise something :)

mysticcalm

Inkster Jr.
NNID
choppedham
Location and timezone: US Eastern Standard Time
Able to use Discord
About me as a player: I am an S rank Heavy Splatling Deco user and occasionally Kelp Splatterscope user. My best maps when using the Heavy Splatling Deco are Kelp Dome and Camp Triggerfish and my favorite game mode is Tower Control. My best maps for the Kelp Splatterscope are Walleye Warehouse and Piranha Pit and my favorite game mode is also Tower Control as well with the Kelp. I struggle on Moray Towers mainly bc Heavy Splatlings arent so great on that map; I usually switch to a shooter or a blaster.

My role on the team is support and defense. I hold down choke points, watch our flank, constantly chuck point sensors, and constantly make sure im painting turf for control. I help push as well since the Heavy Splatling Deco comes with kraken. When I use the Splatterscope, of course I hold down mid and pick off the other teams long range. However, I feel like my charger skills aren't at the level I'm comfortable with going in tournament.

I'm a very active person however I plan to start working soon so my schedule may change in the future. Some weekends I do spend with my girlfriend or my family so I am never able to promise that I'll be free on weekend nights. I play often during weekdays though especially since I'm about to graduate from high school June 2nd.

Not sure if I'm exactly what you guys are looking for but I wanted to give you guys options to pick from. I'm currently just trying to get better in skill because I only see myself as above average. I want to be an amazing player not just above average, so I'm trying to get to level 50, im trying my best to reach S+, and trying to get the best gear.

Thanks for considering me hope to play with ya soon

Merfle

Inkling
Timezone: EST
NNID: merfff
Weapons I use: Hero charger, Squiffers, previously was a Roller Main and have some experience with the Range Blaster. I do NOT play Eliters.
Role: I'm an incredibly aggressive player when it comes to chargers. I like to make pushes with the team and get kills, even risking myself to cqc when it's required. I play the squiffer as a splattershot. When it comes to any other weapon, I play more passive.

In game I'm pretty chill and almost never get angry. I'm willing to learn callouts and anything else necessary. Also I like to think I'm a totally decent person.

I use discord as my preferred program though I'm fine with using skype should it be required.

I look forward to playing with yall if you give me a chance <3 <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom