• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Coast to Coast - Splatoon Competitive Clan Looking for S/S+ Members!

Dylan26

Full Squid
Content Team
NNID
Dylan26
Hey Everyone,

Coast to Coast Splatoon is looking for 16 year-olds or older that are S or S+ rank to join our squad! We are really looking for any role at this point as we have 6 members, but we are definitely growing and have a lot of potential as a team. If you have a passion for the competitive scene and want to learn strategy, callouts, and gain tournament experience, Coast to Coast is the team for you.

To apply to this thread, post this information in your reply:

-Main Weapons
-Timezone/Region
-Times when you're available (we are most active on fridays and saturdays)
-A brief description of how you like to play
-A way to contact you (that you actually check lol): Skype, Discord, Twitter, other social media

Hope to hear from you all soon!
-C2C'Dylan <3

SlenderManPie

Inkling
NNID
slendermanpie
I'm 16 this year, tho I am 15 right now.
I am an S Rank.
I main the .96 Gal Deco, the E-Liter-3K Scope.
United States, New York, EST.
I am available all weekdays from 5:00-5:30, and the entire weekend I am free.
I usually play very offensively with both weapons. With the .96 Gal Deco, I constantly kill, usually ranging from 10-20 Kills Every Round. The most I've had is 34 with the .96 Gal Deco and 22 with the Sniper. These were S Rank Matches.

Musicalmo

Inkling
NNID
Musicaljester
Age - 19
-Rank - S
-Main Weapons - Heavy Splatting Deco and Neo-splash-o-matic
-Timezone/Region - Pacific Standard Time
-Times when you're available - I work from 9am-1pm during the weekday's weekends differ but it's still only 4 hrs out of my day so no need to worry about me not having any time to play.
-A brief description of how you like to play - If it's tower control and rainmaker I play defensive. I try to even out protecting the tower over my teammates but often times i'll cover them more than pay attention to the tower. In Rainmaker I will usually try and clear a path, if someone's not close by I'll usually grab the rainmaker otherwise I prefer to let someone else take it.
-A way to contact you - I have both discord and skype but it's easier to get a hold of me on Discord
Discord:MusicalM o
Skype/NNID:Musicaljester

Dylan26

Full Squid
Content Team
NNID
Dylan26
I'm 16 this year, tho I am 15 right now.
I am an S Rank.
I main the .96 Gal Deco, the E-Liter-3K Scope.
United States, New York, EST.
I am available all weekdays from 5:00-5:30, and the entire weekend I am free.
I usually play very offensively with both weapons. With the .96 Gal Deco, I constantly kill, usually ranging from 10-20 Kills Every Round. The most I've had is 34 with the .96 Gal Deco and 22 with the Sniper. These were S Rank Matches.
Hey slender,

I just tried to add you on skype. would love to see you try out!!!

Dylan26

Full Squid
Content Team
NNID
Dylan26
Age - 19
-Rank - S
-Main Weapons - Heavy Splatting Deco and Neo-splash-o-matic
-Timezone/Region - Pacific Standard Time
-Times when you're available - I work from 9am-1pm during the weekday's weekends differ but it's still only 4 hrs out of my day so no need to worry about me not having any time to play.
-A brief description of how you like to play - If it's tower control and rainmaker I play defensive. I try to even out protecting the tower over my teammates but often times i'll cover them more than pay attention to the tower. In Rainmaker I will usually try and clear a path, if someone's not close by I'll usually grab the rainmaker otherwise I prefer to let someone else take it.
-A way to contact you - I have both discord and skype but it's easier to get a hold of me on Discord
Discord:MusicalM o
Skype/NNID:Musicaljester
Hey musicalmo,

We'd love to have you try out! sounds like youre a great addition to the team. i'll add you on skype/try to PM u on discord. i'll link you our discord so that you can talk with us more easily :)

Dreamer myk

Inkling
NNID
MykbrianDesir123
Hey musicalmo,

We'd love to have you try out! sounds like youre a great addition to the team. i'll add you on skype/try to PM u on discord. i'll link you our discord so that you can talk with us more easily :)

Dreamer myk

Inkling
NNID
MykbrianDesir123
Age- 16
-Rank- S+
-Main Weapons- T splatter shot/snipe
-Timezone/Region- est
-Times when you're available- Fridays and weekends
-A brief description of how you like play- agressive/ balanced
-A way to contact you (that you actually check lol): Skype, Discord, Twitter, othersocial media-skype:mykbrian13, discord is : mykbrian13

Dylan26

Full Squid
Content Team
NNID
Dylan26
Age- 16
-Rank- S+
-Main Weapons- T splatter shot/snipe
-Timezone/Region- est
-Times when you're available- Fridays and weekends
-A brief description of how you like play- agressive/ balanced
-A way to contact you (that you actually check lol): Skype, Discord, Twitter, othersocial media-skype:mykbrian13, discord is : mykbrian13
Hey Dreamer,

I PMed u on discord yesterday with a discord link (that's probably out of date right now.) contact me there to schedule a tryout! :)

Mage_Kid

Inkling
NNID
TheMageKid
-Main Weapons: NZap '85/'89, Splattershot(default and Tentatek), Splatterscope, Luna Blaster
-Timezone/Region: PST
-Times when you're available: Fridays and weekends. Sometimes Monday at night
-A brief description of how you like to play: Offense or sniper depending on weapon
-A way to contact you: Skype: cybrchase or Twitter: @mage__kid

Dylan26

Full Squid
Content Team
NNID
Dylan26
-Main Weapons: NZap '85/'89, Splattershot(default and Tentatek), Splatterscope, Luna Blaster
-Timezone/Region: PST
-Times when you're available: Fridays and weekends. Sometimes Monday at night
-A brief description of how you like to play: Offense or sniper depending on weapon
-A way to contact you: Skype: cybrchase or Twitter: @mage__kid
hey mage kid,
I just sent u a contact request on skype with a link to our discord. let us know when you'd like to try out there! (usually later in the week works best for us.)

Sombrinha

Inkling
NNID
kagecanada
Main Weapons: Splattershots, Dual Schelchers, Splattershot Jr. I can play with the Gals and Splatterscope as well, but not my speciality.
Timezone/Region: Brasília (UTC - 3) / Rio de Janeiro/Brazil
Times when you're available: I'l have a lot of free time until April. But still don't know my free time in the next semester of the university.
Play style: I'm used to play ranked battle, so not sure if my play style have a clear pattern. But I tend to be aggressive when using Splattershot and defensive/support with long range weapons. I try to get ink control of certain areas predicting the enemy's next moves.
-A way to contact: Squidboards, Skype: paulo.chehadi, Twitter: @kage_sombrinha (just tweet in Portuguese, but I can answer in English).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom