• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Code Name: SquidBlast. A squad starting youtube, and we need you!

crunchgames

Inkling Cadet
NNID
crunchgames

Calling in all squids who want to improve their skills and share their experiences online.

Welcome to SquidBlast, a squad looking for eleven new members who aren't shy of going on youtube. Not only do we fight to be the best, but we share it to the world. The youtube channel (Name not decided) will be launched as soon as we get eleven members, so what are you waiting for, leave some details in a reply below and we will review your application. We are looking for eleven members so that we will have a full set of 16 players, meaning if a few aren't available for a youtube video, others might be.

We will be doing the videos once a fortnight on a Saturday if any of you are wondering.

The crew is also looking for a good moderator, if you think you are suited for the job, then leave a reply.

I hope to see some new fresh faces soon.

Thanks for reading and have a nice day!

P.S

Sorry if I have been posting so many of these, this will be the last official promotion thread.

Fightersword

Good TOs are Capitalists
Super Moderator
NNID
Fightersword
well that sounds neat. have you done this sort of thing before? I haven't played in a while, but tell me more about the idea. it sounds pretty fun overall from what you've put above, so I am just curious about the background here and also what a day in the life in that group would be like.

You mentioned there are other threads, but to be clear: I have not looked in them so if there was more or different info in them, I dunno about it.

crunchgames

Inkling Cadet
NNID
crunchgames
Hi fightersword, the other posts are the same. Just forgot I could bump them till now. I have tried this in the past before and it worked quite well. The only difference now is I will be using professional equipment and not minecraft videos all the time.

Fightersword

Good TOs are Capitalists
Super Moderator
NNID
Fightersword
neat. well could I see your YT channel perchance?

crunchgames

Inkling Cadet
NNID
crunchgames
Hi fightersword, the other posts are the same. Just forgot I could bump them till now. I have tried this in the past before and it worked quite well. The only difference now is I will be using professional equipment and not minecraft videos all the time.
Sorry fighter, that channel was down because I used copywritten music in all the videos, I will learn from that mistake this time.

Fightersword

Good TOs are Capitalists
Super Moderator
NNID
Fightersword
let's play together sometime OP and see how it goes.

EL KAAPO

Inkling
NNID
Pee-G.quatro20
I sure am interested. this is what i need to step up my game skype: ELKAAPO

ExphyL

Inkling
NNID
sanictehhedge
I would like to join I have gone on insane killstreaks before and I wanna support this clan!

Deltron13

Inkster Jr.
NNID
BigH-D
i would like to throw my hat into this ring. my skype is modern_music_master , add me and let me know what i need to.

-main: 52 gal, golden dynamo, and rapid blaster
-rank B 20's (highest was B+50)
-NNID BigH-D

let me know if im missing anything :D

drivershigh

Inkling
Not sure if you're looking for any other players but I'm interested in testing my skills. I used the .52 gal the most as of now and I'm A- rank. Slowly working my way up again. I have skype also. If you need more people go ahead and message me.

Yann

Inkling
NNID
Yaning
This seems like a lot of fun, if you're still open, i would love to join! Even though i work, i am on at odd times. Sometimes i have a full day to commit to splatoon, and sometimes it's either early in the morning, or very very late in the night. Haha, wish i had a stable schedule. But i would love to join if i can. Right now i'm an S, and for now i just want to do a lot of squad battles if i can, although i'm good with the classic turf wars. 4

I usually try out all kinds of weapons for fun in turf wars. /wheezes

Anatole

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Anatole-Ostara
That sounds really cool. If you still recruiting. I`m a Rank S Dynamo Roller main. NNID Anatole-Ostara.

crunchgames

Inkling Cadet
NNID
crunchgames
@drivershigh Cool, my skype is squidblastsean. Add me and I will add you to the group.

@Yann Just add me on skype (squidblastsean) we do squads not that often, we're more turf wars

@Anatole My skype is (squidblastsean) Just add me there and your in.

@all of you. I just want to let you know we're not a serious tryhard clan. We mostly have fun on skype and upload on youtube weekly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom