Common Worries(?): Earning too much and being TOO good.

Lester Roquefort

Pro Squid
NNID
LesterRoquefort
Switch Friend Code
SW-2928-7410-6310
I hit my first million today and my brain, as weird as it is, worries that Nintendo will somehow think i earned it illegitimately and will ban me. (Doesn't make sense, now that i think about it, i'm pretty sure i'm not the only one who barely spends money on anything since i found the right gear.)

I also worry that somebody will see i got 20 kills/splats and yell "HACKS" or something, since people tend to do that on other games (That, meaning i found my perfect killing machine. The Splattershot Pro.). On a really good run, i can normally get 15/4 [K/D] with a Carbon Roller.

If somebody else has made this kind of topic, kindly link me here and close it. I'd like to put these thoughts to rest.

97Stephen

Pro Squid
Sadly I think most of us, or at least just me, lack this problem. I don't think I've had more than a couple hundred thousand (Spike hates me).

Lester Roquefort

Pro Squid
NNID
LesterRoquefort
Switch Friend Code
SW-2928-7410-6310
I just have bad luck with people in my plaza, i guess.

Holidaze

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
dyngledong
Don't sweat it, unless you actually do hack n stuff, Nintendo won't do anything. But they're hella vigilant, I believe they lock systems from the online portion of their servers if they do catch you doing stuff like that.

Lyka Phoxx

Full Squid
NNID
Pheodus
I would not worry about it all that much. I have over 1.9 million gold, have bought virtually all the gear in the game and I have 115 Super Sea Shells to boot. Only because I have been playing a lot of Splatoon since day one, found the right gear and weapons to play with early on (I primarily play SS Pro as well) and thus have had no need to spend Shells. I highly doubt that Nintendo will simply ban anybody for being frugal and good. I also don't think anybody could possibly hack this game without causing significant problems, as we have learned a few months ago with that whole "Octoling" affair. The point, other than to consider a vacation from other FPSs for a while, is that you're fine.

SupaTim

Prodigal Squid
NNID
SupaTim101
Both @ThatSrb2DUDE and @Samura1man reached max money, so I don't think one million coins would cause any harm.

Congrats though! I've never hit one million because I always spend too much on rerolls. I was almost there once (950k or so), but then I got frustrated at the game and wanted to to something else, so I spent 600k rolling a perfect Navy Striped LS...

Lester Roquefort

Pro Squid
NNID
LesterRoquefort
Switch Friend Code
SW-2928-7410-6310
I'm curious, what about the people in your plaza?
Nobody has anything i want. So i can let spike dig into my pockets.

And... you can actually spend money on rolling? I must be missing something.

SupaTim

Prodigal Squid
NNID
SupaTim101
Nobody has anything i want. So i can let spike dig into my pockets.

And... you can actually spend money on rolling? I must be missing something.
It costs 30,000 to reroll a item. But you have to have all 3 subs unlocked (which costs either a snail or 30,000 per slot). The problem is that Spyke rerolls ALL the subs, which means it often takes awhile to get what you need. I was lucky with my Red Vector Tee: I got it in only 3 rolls. But my Red Hi-Tops were 15 rolls and my Navy Stripe LS was 24 rolls. That's a lot of cash...

EDIT, I remember DUDE spent around 200 million coins rerolling some items right after SSSpades got sponsored. He's got a lot of good gear now though...

Lester Roquefort

Pro Squid
NNID
LesterRoquefort
Switch Friend Code
SW-2928-7410-6310
Whenever i re-roll, spike just takes my snails...

Lester Roquefort

Pro Squid
NNID
LesterRoquefort
Switch Friend Code
SW-2928-7410-6310
Did you just make a thread to brag
No. Did you read my signature? I worry about stupid things like this. Though, my signature might have been.

[This is all i'm going to say on this matter, i'm not the best kind of person to get into Internet arguments.]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom