Communication Requirements

Lucca

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Tactition_Grima
Oh boy,this is a thing im worried about.
Basically,im trying to find a clan without the need of communication of all members.I know its beneficial to use Discord,Skype and whatever but it really worries me.As a splatoon player,I go a lot in the solo ranked queue.I do comepletely fine.A few losses and wins here and there.But ive tried recently using skype for some more competitive play.It went absolutely terrible.My head started to get hazy as there we a lot more callouts then I expected,and eventually I stopped trying in the match.I wasn't sure what to do.We tried a few more times.It...actually got me all the way from S rank to A rank,and right now im on the brink of loosing that,too.
And let me clarify a lil.
I cannot do voice chat at all.However,normal chat before and after matches is fine.Think of it as pre planning for flanks and stuff.In the future,I MAY turn myself into voice chat,but that doesnt seem reliable atm.Im hoping for clans that are fine with this,and can work it out.

Sombrinha

Inkling
NNID
kagecanada
Well... I have no experience using voice chat while playing Splatoon. But with other games my experience was so bad, because I could not hear the game at all and I think it's an important thing to do while playing Splatoon (you can hear an especific sound when you hit someone). Maybe if you try to use a volume for voice chat that can allow you to hear the game too, your problems will be reduced.
And while chatting you must just pay attention in listening what is your enemy position and other instructions about the game, try to not to say or hear pointless things. All the competitive plays that I saw were like that, they just said what they needed to say.

Lucca

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Tactition_Grima
Well... I have no experience using voice chat while playing Splatoon. But with other games my experience was so bad, because I could not hear the game at all and I think it's an important thing to do while playing Splatoon (you can hear an especific sound when you hit someone). Maybe if you try to use a volume for voice chat that can allow you to hear the game too, your problems will be reduced.
And while chatting you must just pay attention in listening what is your enemy position and other instructions about the game, try to not to say or hear pointless things. All the competitive plays that I saw were like that, they just said what they needed to say.
Thats the problem though.Im not good at doing multiple things.I have to be focused on one task at a time,and voice chat may be in the way.Its not that I cant hear the game OR the chat,its the multiple tasks i have to complete at once..If you've heard of the one E-Litre player,Nikey,then you know he doesnt use voice chat at all because he does better.Its pretty much the same situation here.Im glad for the tips though!Haaaah,maybe i should work something out,since ive never used Discord and haven't voice chatted someone on Skype in a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom