Community Ranked-Mode Tier Lists!

Gunster25

Pro Squid
So, I tried creating a weapon tier-list poll about a month ago, but many people pointed out the obvious faults with the method. I've thought about how to improve this idea, and now I have a much more accurate measurement of judging weapon ranking.

Each voter will send their opinion through commenting on this thread, it will be done through this format; voters will give their top three weapons for each mode, with their first, second and third weapons counting as three, two and one points respectively. Example:

Tower Control:
1st) Weapon...
2nd) Weapon...
3rd) Weapon...

Splat Zones:
1st) Weapon...
2nd) Weapon...
etc...

In about a week or so i'll post the current top voted-for weapons in each ranked mode, plus the top weapons overall, taken from their average placings throughout all ranked modes.

Happy voting!

D

Deleted Member

Splat Zones
1st) Dynamo Roller

The Dynamo Roller is extremely good at capturing Splat Zones quickly and keeping them under control with its tsunami ink flick. With Echolocator, your entire team can see the locations of the enemy team so you are not ambushed and can splat them easier if they get too close, while also conveniently refilling your ink tank instantly for immediate tidal wave ink flicks. The Sprinkler serves as a defensive and support tool by keeping the Splat Zone under your control longer if the enemies start inking the zone. The Sprinkler also serves as a distraction which allows you or your team to get an easy kill with a pre-occupied foe focusing on destroying the sprinkler. With Damage Up, you can extend the OHKO range of its ink flick while increases the very tip of its 72 range from the minimum 25 damage to 32.5 damage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom