Competitive Abilities for each mode

_horiizon_

Inkling
NNID
fadinghorizons
So i thought i'd start talking about which abilities you squids prefer to use for each ranked mode, are there any essential abilities you would prefer for all weapon types like Cold Blooded or Comeback?
Personally i enjoy using Comeback for any mode but i tend to use Coldblooded during rainmaker, an additional quick respawn for splat zones, and either quick jump or special duration up for tower control (using the bubbler/kraken)

chubbypickle

Inkling Cadet
i use coldblooded for splatzones only due to more of a camping position on this holding the zones, i find rainmaker and tower your just pushing forward so its not that hard to figure out where we are in general

Vitezen

Inkling Cadet
There isn't really that much variance between modes to warrant changes in ability just for that mode. Your weapon choice is a much bigger factor.

The only exception I can see is quick respawn, super jump, or stealth jump on TC.

Tuff

Full Squid
NNID
Wolfysmash
I tend to run the same outfit all the time: Swim Speed, Damage Up (if Blaster/Roller) or Ink Recovery (if shooter), and Ink Resistance.

It tends to work well most of the time since my playstyle is usually quick and upfront and the other abilities just aren't my fav to use.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom