Competitive Maps

Status
Not open for further replies.

DatGuyAegis

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Tmoney670
In this Thread I want to talk about Competitive maps. Since there are a multitude of maps coming out as well as a good amount to start with, How will maps be picked and banned? I mean CS:GO competitive has a pretty good system of picking and banning maps for a Bo3. But, In the another thread people were talking about making regular "Wars" a Bo5. If that is so will we have enough maps to ban,pick,ban,pick etc. Or will we have to ban one map per team. How will we determine competitive maps. There is also the other issue of maps being unfair and not being allowed in competitive play such as in Smash. Who will regulate those maps and make those rules? Do you think any maps you have seen are unfair so far?

Trieste Sp

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
How will we determine competitive maps. There is also the other issue of maps being unfair and not being allowed in competitive play such as in Smash. Who will regulate those maps and make those rules?
The community meaning us.

Do you think any maps you have seen are unfair so far?
No, not really. However some maps are more suited for specific weapons.

Gunster25

Pro Squid
I'm guessing that the map chosen will be either random or there will be a banning system similar to Smash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom