• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Competitive Modes

Wich Modes do you think are a Fair Judgement (This Pole ONLY consists of currently released modes)

• Battle Dojo

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Turf War

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • Splat Zones

Votes: 11 73.3%

• Total voters

Mitten

Inkling
NNID
Mittenothy
As we all know there are going to be multiple modes for play in Splatoon. The current (Turf War, Splat Zones and Battle Dojo) as well as the soon to be released (Make it Rain and Tower Control). However will all of these modes be legal in a tournament setting as it would more than likely be overwhelming to host that many tourneys at once. Along with this will they all be fair judgement. People don't play timed smash competitively for a reason. It is a tad early to host this thread I understand however it is worthwhile creating it now so the overall thought processes will be seen none the less.

PhoenixRiku

Inkster Jr.
NNID
SweeetPR
I guess from my experience from Call of Duty competitive scene, I guess I just kind of assumed it would be best of X series with all X game modes being played. Not necessarily all game modes just those deemed competitively viable.

Chiiab

Shy person
NNID
Chiiab
Splat Zones will probably be the main one we see because it has a more competitive aspect than Turf War, the other modes aren't released and it's the one currently in the ranked queue so people will probably want to stick with it. However people will probably still play other game modes competitively, just not as many.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom