• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Competitive people of splatoon how many hours have you put into the game?

DekuKitty

Pro Squid
NNID
SkyeHunter
If anyone wants to know how to check their play hours, go to your Wii U home menu and pick the Activity Log application, it's the one with the green bars. You can then tap on the Splatoon icon to get your overall play time.

I've had the game since September, but only really got into it starting November. I've spent about 120 hours on the game last time I checked, I'll have at least 170 by the end of the month, probably more.

Lil_Gonz

Inkling
NNID
Macho21798
20160120_001158.jpg
That's how many hours I played. It probably would have been more, but I'm still in school (LAST YEAR OF SCHOOL) and I have work. Trying to become a competitive player!

Saber

NNID
Saber
Switch Friend Code
SW-0369-4203-0233
Been playing this game for 342 hours, mainly cause I got way too much free time

"Went into this battle a kid... came out a full time squid" - Saber

Crystal C

Inkster Jr.
I'm level 50 S+ And I think mine is about 470 somethin. I have been playin since day one. I probably would have more hours but I also play allot of other games and there was also a period of time where I was working about 40 ish hours at my job cause someone got fired. When I finally build my computer I will finally be able to play squad battles because of Skype.

Blackcurrant42

Full Squid
NNID
Blackcurrant42
This is my current input (most of this was from the summer when I had 4 months off) with my weapon ink xp too. The max rank I've got is S 80, goes to show experience doesn't always pay off but I'm getting better.

Picture1.jpg

Screenshot_2016-03-15-15-54-12.png

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
I'm a little over 220 hours, I've owned Splatoon since my birthday on September 21. It'll probably increase a lot once Summer Vacation finally comes.

Nero86

Inkling Cadet
NNID
nero86
I have more than 700 hours and own Splatoon since release. I don't think I'll have vacations soon at my job, so I won't promise anything :D

Actimela

Inkling
NNID
Actimela
Around 300 hours. I bought the game one week after his release.
I essentially play the week-end. I made some pauses (to play at Xenoblade or Zelda WindWaker), but I always return to Splatoon :-)
Originally, I wasn't a player of shooter (neither FPS nor TPS), but at the release of the game, I heard very good reviews. Furthermore, I saw a very good offer in a supermarket (30€ the game), I thought "why not ?"... And then... addicted ! :D

I've got about 1000 hours on splatoon oops. I'm currently at rank S+ and I'm working another account (A-) up to that rank. It's too addicting heh

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom