• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Competitive people of splatoon how many hours have you put into the game?

Hero of Lime

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Link643
Switch Friend Code
SW-5339-5185-8796.
At this point, probably about 300. I've had since the day it came out, and have been playing it at least once a day, or once every other day since. On my main account I am at level 49 with an S+ rank, and on my brother's account, which I use as a secondary account, I am at level 24 with an S rank.

I'm still amazed how much I been dedicated to this game, but I think it's just that fun.

Power

Inkling Commander
200ish? from release up til now. Only play on weekends now for around 1-3 hours and i feel i can still play well against high level comp. Imo its not just about hours, but you have to think about things when you play, mistakes, counter strategies, etc. Hours do help get repetition down though.

Saturn

LFT mid range, former xlt
NNID
Saturnity
Switch Friend Code
SW-7252-9309-8314
My activity log says about 300. I've been pretty discouraged from playing since I work when all the tourneys happen.

beckert26

Full Squid
NNID
beckert26
I am at a little over 600 hours. I'm a casual compared to some people i've met. :P

Drip Bam Boozle

Inkster Jr.
NNID
sludgetoon
I would have swore on it that I've played more than this.

You guys really showed me up.

xInsomniax

Inkling
NNID
xInsomniax
I'm around 340 hours played so far. Should hit 400 before I know it.

Demiose

Inky Surprise
NNID
iEndzone
Exactly 658 hours, although I'm still nowhere near comparable to top level players. Time isn't everything I suppose

Pivi

Inkling Cadet
NNID
HeroPivi
Uhhhh lets see

It'd be a lot higher if I consistently had a TV to play on, I'll probably break 800-1000 hours on Winter Break hhheheh

ultra777

Full Squid
NNID
crazydragon1000
246 hours. Had the game for five months so far.

Icky

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Lillyfield18
Hmm, I think about 560 hours last I checked. Currently S+

Rock3t has over 1000 hours though, and I'm sure other pros are the same (Static, Dude, Nikey etc.)

Tyson TH

Inkster Jr.
Pronouns
he/him
NNID
tyson_th

I've probably spent 510 hours on Ranked battles alone, the only thing that irks me is that I can't ever maintain an S+ ranking but as soon as I drop I'm literally climbing on a win streak back to S+ with one loss at most.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom