Competitive Spaniard Inkling

Rockss

Inkling
NNID
Rockss_w
Heyy there! already joined the splatboards to see if i can find a European squad or community that focus on the competitive scene.

From me i can just tell that aim a S+ rank (unless i fall again to S, like last week T.T no cheating or reupload file, taking seriously the game) Im from Madrid-Spain forming part of the competitive play in my main country, just join already with my squad (LPG) to the finals that it would take place on twitch in the Madrid Games Week via Nintendo España, this weekend. Feeling lucky this time, the community of Splatoon here is growing little by little, but honestly, not focusing in the competitive play with big prizes, maybe is too early to talk about it, the prize for the winner of the MGW is just an Mario Maker lolt.

Feeling sorry if my english writing was hard to read, anyways feel fresh/free to ask for anything, and if somebody can recommend me a Squad or Community here in Europoe, that's what aim searching out. Thanks!

Also, keep doing this awesome work for the community, squidboards, great job.

Hero of Lime

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Link643
Switch Friend Code
SW-5339-5185-8796.
Welcome! While I can't help you make a European squad, being in the United States and all, I know this site will help you with anything and everything you may need. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom