Competitive Splatoon Wiki

BestTeaMaker

Pro Squid
NNID
BestTeaMaker
So, with permission of the guys running Inkipedia, I've decided to embark on creating competitive wiki pages devoted to teams and tournaments. Thought it'd be a good time to start since I can fool around with the format while helping to give spotlight to some of the teams making huge waves in tournaments at the moment.

Splatoon Tournament Database

Starting with these so that I can get the templates for teams and tournaments down. If you guys are interested in helping out, or want to offer suggestions of what sort of information should be added, feel free to comment.

Last edited:

jason1637

Senior Squid
NNID
jason1637
Nice articles and such. Splatoon is really turning out well.

BestTeaMaker

Pro Squid
NNID
BestTeaMaker
Welp, pages need to get reworked due to policy on fan-made content vs official content. Gonna figure out a way to do these things.

Gonna remove the links until i get them back up.

updated with a google sheet. Figured until the move to a wiki-based platform is done, might as well get something here.

Again, looking for feedback and possible help.

Last edited by a moderator:

Njok

Bouncer
Looks nice, you missed a letter in our squad name though :p it's Blackbelly Bouncers. Also, here's our logo:

Kbot

Full-time TO
Event Organizer
If you need help with information, I'd be happy to help, but I'm no programmer or anything for the Inkepedia thing. I also am not sure how much more time I have. I'd help you need anything, especially from IU.

BestTeaMaker

Pro Squid
NNID
BestTeaMaker
if you're interested in helping out, just hit me up in a PM. It's mostly just data-gathering and stuff.

SupaTim

Prodigal Squid
NNID
SupaTim101
This is great!

This would perhaps take some work from the competing teams, but is there a way to include loadouts and gear choices?

Thanks for putting this together!

BestTeaMaker

Pro Squid
NNID
BestTeaMaker
As this project is currently being powered by hacky google sheet wizardry, probably not in the near future.

When actual wiki pages are able to go up, then it'd be more feasible to work since it can just be simply edited by other people.

Nintendome

Inkredible YouTuber
NNID
LogicallyHank
Can you change the title of my tournament to just "The Nintendome"? I like clean portmanteaus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom