competitive team looking for a full time member

IsoRain

Inkling
NNID
IsoRain
Hello I am co captain of team ØMNISQUID. We are a U.S competitive team looking do scrims and tournaments but we also have fun playing splatfests, league, and salmon run. We are looking for one more member, we do have a age restriction of 18 years or older (can make exception for 17yr old). Also looking for A+ players or higher. If you're interested please refer to our google document. Once you submit a form please add my captain on discord havenunearthly#1159. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

WE ARE NO LONGER RECRUITING

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScGuXyjTBrDMVwvaf4-63TBZvuTuUKTMXXC8kKYvdEcuMreew/viewform

Last edited:

ReptarGaming

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-0152-5744-1916
Hey I'm 20 years old and I am S class all around except splat zones. Let me know what you guys think

IsoRain

Inkling
NNID
IsoRain
Hey there! Just saw your post and if you are interested then fill out the doc submission form and add my captain through discord havenunearthly#1159 and we’ll c from there :)

Nathan Zirbes

Inkling
NNID
Zirbs
Switch Friend Code
SW-4860-3846-9202
Hi - looking for a team - 18 yo - in the US - central time zone - I'm level 46
Splat zones - S
Tower control - A+ (I had a bad run today it will be S by the end of the week)
Rainmaker - S+
I'm a versatile player who can take any team role that I need to
- I filled out the form today as well - in case you didnt see it

Etob

Full Squid
Heya. Etob, 17, level 40, ranks S+, A+, A-. Submitted a form, get back to me as soon as you can. Added your captain on Discord.

Jasmine Y.

Inkling
NNID
jasmineyulee123
Switch Friend Code
SW-0856-5163-5219
Hi I have been in two competitive team-mls and United inklings and I’m lvl 34.im S+,S,and S and since clam blitz came out,never really touch it so I’m C+

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom