• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Competive Splatoon and its rising Stars

evilbacon

Inkling
There is no doubt that Splatoon is beginning to pick up in terms of competition, with big teams gaining sponsorships. But I would like to talk about the rising stars of the competition these are the teams that are still yet to be recognize as the real deal or are already on their way to beating the top teams in tourneys. Its exciting to see the big teams go head to head in all out battles, but its just as exciting seeing underdog teams competing with the top and even possibly beating them. So this forum I would like to be a discussion of who you think are the rising Stars in competitive Splatoon. Maybe they haven't done tourneys yet but you have seen there stream and think their work is flawless or perhaps they have been teams that have been around and are finally beginning to pick things up. Thus I leave the speaking to you let the debates begin because this is where the real competition begins..

-Stay Freshest

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom