completed

Cuttleshock

Inkling Commander
I would really like to know how many hours of play time you have. Well done! Wow. At my peak, I had something like 1.2m Cash; these days, I can't seem to reach 6 digits because I reroll almost as soon as I have 30k.

EDIT: Ooh, misinterpreted - I thought that you had natural rolls on all gear, which'd be much harder.

Airi

Inkling Commander
NNID
radiorabbits
I've seen a couple of my friends max out their money. They do squads a lot. At 5k to 6k per win in the S/S+ rank, it makes it much easier to reach the maximum amount of money. xP I've gotten most of what I want out of gear so I haven't rolled as much lately. I've got around 3 million by now. x)

chubbypickle

Inkling Cadet
basically i have my main gear i always use i never need to change it so i don't need to spend money on rerolls, i find as a s rank and sometimes s+ but not usually too long atm the money is in the splatzones because win or lose there is usually a knockout so more games in less time. And at 5500 per knockout it don't take long to add up the money.

i'm a carbon roller main with me rushing in hard swimming in my 3 burst bombs i cause allot of trouble the majority of the time i rack up many kills and i just love playing with this build as i'm swimming in my burst bombs i'm also reloading ink it really works well for me. And when it doesn't i respawn awfully fast :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom