Connection Survey

How would you rate your average connection in Splatoon, both Regular and Ranked?

• 5 (My connection is uninterrupted.)

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • 4 (I experience interruptions rarely.)

Votes: 12 48.0%
  • 3 (I experience interruptions commonly.)

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • 2 (I experience a lot of interruptions.)

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • 1 (My connection is constantly interrupted.)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

SwiftySquid

Inkster Jr.
NNID
PlatninumGamer
I had problems with my internet, so I was wondering if you could put your vote in about how your internet connection is.

Also, if you have any suggestions on what I could do to improve my internet, please tell me. Thanks.

NotAPerso

Inkling Cadet
NNID
PersocomLover
I recently purchased a new router and out of nowhere I started getting unstable connection errors. I was sure it wasn't my internet speed or Splatoon itself as I had rare issues previously.

The other day I figured out why and I'm sure it's something that plagues many Splatoon players without them even realizing it's causing an issue. In my router settings I had to change it from broadcasting in B/G/N to broadcast in G only. Most newer routers will have that option so if you can figure out how to switch it I suggest you try and see if that will alleviate your issues.

Glass Eater

Pro Squid
I'm a 4, close to a 5. I rarely get kicked out, I also use a hard-line connection. The wiiU's wireless adaptor is crap, you're never going to get perfect connection using wifi.

Just a FYI, Splatoon can run perfect off if 10 mgbt speed, it's common for me to see people constantly wonder why they have a bad connection even though they have over 100 mgbt. Gaming requires ping more than speed, and unless your WiiU is literally standing next to your router, then I can promise your ping is suffering.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom