Astral Finish!
NNID
AstralFinish
purple and pink kappa, but seriously, anything with light blue looks amazing

Zombie Aladdin

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Overhazard
They do! It used to always be a special pink and green (as seen here), then they added the Autobots/Decepticons colours too. Also Octo Valley has some unique colours, and the only colour pair that was Splatfest-exclusive was the Lemon Tea vs. Milk Tea one.
That special pink and green seems to have seeped into regular Ranked, or it may even be the "Radioactive Watermelon" scheme found in Turf Wars. I also played a buch of Squad matches last night and didn't see any new color pairs. Maybe the purple-and-pink one was removed, or is deliberately rare.

Is "Sweden" a brighter yellow than the others, or is just the contrast with the dark blue making it seem that way? Because I swear that I've never seen a true yellow color before, only orange-yellow hues. (I'm one of the weird people who likes yellow...)

Also, "Action Movie Poster Lite" is the best because the electric blue and neon orange is just unmatched.

DarkGold777

Inkling Cadet
NNID
DarkGold777
That special pink and green seems to have seeped into regular Ranked, or it may even be the "Radioactive Watermelon" scheme found in Turf Wars. I also played a buch of Squad matches last night and didn't see any new color pairs. Maybe the purple-and-pink one was removed, or is deliberately rare.
I'd say more likely removed since I got that combo a ridiculous amount of times in a row back then (maybe the patch took it out), and there was a topic in another forum on this board complaining about the combo, so I guess it was removed out of controversy.

1o2

Inkling Cadet
Any one of them with a shade of blue is my favorite, not because blue is the best color or anything...

Zombie Aladdin

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Overhazard
Is "Sweden" a brighter yellow than the others, or is just the contrast with the dark blue making it seem that way? Because I swear that I've never seen a true yellow color before, only orange-yellow hues. (I'm one of the weird people who likes yellow...)

Also, "Action Movie Poster Lite" is the best because the electric blue and neon orange is just unmatched.
It depends on the color settings of the TV, of the recording device, and of the computer. It can create subtle differences that can cause you to interpret a color as something different.

I'd say more likely removed since I got that combo a ridiculous amount of times in a row back then (maybe the patch took it out), and there was a topic in another forum on this board complaining about the combo, so I guess it was removed out of controversy.
If it really was removed because it was so hated, I guess that works out for this topic then as no one will declare it as their favorite. I asked my squadmates, who had been playing the game since the game came out (I've only been playing for a week), and they said they've never seen the purple-and-pink colors. Maybe it was removed quickly.

_clementine

Inkster Jr.
I love Radioactive Watermelon and Ghoulia Yelps. Berry Mint's really pretty, too. I really like the lighter colors, it seems.

Also, I think my least favourite is the dark yellow and blue (Sweden). It looks really dull. I don't know, it might just be me.

Cullen

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
CullenDaGaDee
Switch Friend Code
SW-0399-9657-5873
Eh I'm pretty boring, I could play Blue and Orange all day.

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146
Orange and Sky Blue
Dat orange is beautiful and the sky blue is a treat as well

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom