• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

CoryBoards

Status
Not open for further replies.

theblackbird

Senior Squid
NNID
ProminenceF
Actual question. I'm something of an android when it comes to memes like this, the Shrek thing, etc.

Why's it supposed to be funny? I don't understand where the humor is supposed to be coming from. Every time I see this stuff, it confuses me more than amuses me. I super don't get it.

CoryInTheBoards

Banned (6 points)
Actual question. I'm something of an android when it comes to memes like this, the Shrek thing, etc.

Why's it supposed to be funny? I don't understand where the humor is supposed to be coming from. Every time I see this stuff, it confuses me more than amuses me. I super don't get it.
Funny? I don't think you quite understand. We're just trying to show our fandom and appreciate the quality show that is Cory in the House.

theblackbird

Senior Squid
NNID
ProminenceF
I don't think it was that good, personally. Seemed like a cash grab to try and capitalize on the popularity of That's So Raven after Raven left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom