Could playing as blue team be an advantage?

Gunster25

Pro Squid
As explained in this video;
playing as blue team makes a player think more tactically than other colors. Could this be classed as an unfair advantage?

micahclay

Inkster Jr.
NNID
micahclay
I would assume that, even in the event that this is a 100% certainty, the difference would be marginal.

Phobos

Inkling Commander
Heh. I had thought before that - in Smash - I seem to put in a better performance with Toon Link when I switch to his red outfit. Difficult to apply this within Splatoon though, what with the diverse and randomised team colours.

iTwAsLucK

Semi-Pro Squid
Didn't watch video (I'm at work). But I was under the impression that the red team was usually the da
Heh. I had thought before that - in Smash - I seem to put in a better performance with Toon Link when I switch to his red outfit. Difficult to apply this within Splatoon though, what with the diverse and randomised team colours.
It's been scientifically proven that athletes wearing red do better / are awarded more points / are viewed more favourably in professional sporting events (ie: olympics).

Phobos

Inkling Commander
Yeah that's what the video said - slightly mindboggling, but very interesting.

Green inker

Full Squid
NNID
sonimario2000
I don't know...this maybe a problem...MAYBE, we don't know just yet so we must do experiments to see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom